Page 479 of 503 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya bro you do the right thing when you suffer a loss.because finding the reason of suffering loss will prevent you from repeating that mistake again in the future which will be very useful
    yes and in forex its must be loss because there is none in this world who only see profit without loss and as a less experience traders who suffer more of loss then profit no doubt and the point is that learning from that loss trade. i am also doing this and happy to see in thia i am improving and hope everyone must be able to do this with care.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose well it is very hard to control emotions when your money earned with hard work is lost in forex but I keep on thinking about mistakes but I try to forget and I look forward for future and try to add more to my investments and want to be more and more strong forex trader after that. But even after loses one can think about quitting forex but I always rejected that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in my trades, i am very disappointed inside me. But the great news that i always depend on is to try and find out the reasons why i lost that trade. When i know the reason, i will not make such mistakes in my trades. This helps to advance a trader for better trades.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well loss is a loss without it you wont learn your mistakes....whne ever i go into loss i stop trading for some time and analyse my mistake...but some times i do reapeat the mistakes so cant help it..

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, loss, forex trading ka ak lazmi hissa hy aur loss sy he hamen market ko aur jyada smajhny ka moka milta hy. Hamen try krna chahye k jb hamen loss ho hum apny mind ko bilkul relex rakhen aur loss ko boht jaldi recover krny ki try na kren.
    agar aap ek method k sath trading karo aur discipline k sath karo to aap sab losses ko overcome kar sakte ho basically prices hamesha up bhi jaate hain aur down bhi jaate hain is se hi hum ko faida uthana hai aur chae khaase paise hon k hum invest kar k acha profit nikal le and in this forex is just becoming easier for me.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    Agar trading karna hain to loss to hona hi hain. forex main investment bhi to nahi kar sake as we dont have such a large volume of money to invest in this market. If yopu will not get loss then how will you understand the meaning of the market. Loss happens start again and with precautions.
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, loss, forex trading ka ak lazmi hissa hy aur loss sy he hamen market ko aur jyada smajhny ka moka milta hy. Hamen try krna chahye k jb hamen loss ho hum apny mind ko bilkul relex rakhen aur loss ko boht jaldi recover krny ki try na kren.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss ki soorat main break hi sab say acha option hay kion kay agar aap mazeed trade karo gay to aap revenge lany ki koshsish karo gay aur unncessery risks lo gay jo kay aap kay liye faida mand naheen hay.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han jab loss ho gaya to us ko sar par ziada burden naheen bna lena chahiye lakin loss ko bhoolana naheen cahiye balky loss say sabaq seekhna chahiye. Aur humain thandy dimagh say sochna chahiye kay hum nain loss kion kiya aur ainda is ghaltee ko repeat na karian.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strong determination id the key motivation for the trader and he do not loose hope when he face loses because of his determination. I think an interval in trading will work best for you after having a loss.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Actually when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.
    i know about it and it happened to me, first time i got losing, it's so hard to accept the reality, and i made deposit again for take revenge and the result was same...
    till i changed my mind to face it with well and the key is to play with correctly and reduce some losing that is the way..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 503 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)