+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 503 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is always better to learn from your mistakes and not loose hope and try to find out the cause and reason of the loss and then work on it to rectify it and not repeat mistakes in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me loss ke bad har tarder kio apni galtiya analyse karni chahaiye
    fir un galtioyo se seekhte hue age trading karni chahiye
    aap apne loss ke bad break le sakte hai aur fir se trading start kar sakte hai lekin forex se duur nahi jaan chahiey loss ke bad

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    bahut hi achi baat boli aapne
    jab jab aapko lsos hota hai iska matlab hota hai ki apse koi galti hui ai
    us galti ko analyse karte hue aage trading chaalu rakhna bahut hi zaruri hota hai forex trading me..jo trader ye karan seekh jata hai uske liye trading se paise kamana bahut hi easy ho jata hai
    forex market me bahut paisa hai kamane ke liye..bas aapko kamana aana chahiye

Thanks
    trader ko loss tabhi hta hai jab wo koi galti karta hai aur thik se money management nahi kar pata
    isliye har loss ke bad trader ko apne losses ko analyse karan chhaiey aur fir unko thik se study karke aage se un losses se bachte hue trading karni chahiye\jo trader ye baatein seekh jaat hai..wo hamesha long run me profit me rehtah ai

Thanks
    loss ke waqt midn ko shant rakhan bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki agar purane lsos ko leke aage chalte rahoge to aake ki trading me bhi dikkat ho sakti hai
    har tarder ko loss ke baad khud ko shant karna chhaiey aur fir naye sire se tarding start karni chahiye.fir dheere dheere sare losses ciover karne chahiye

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if loss one or two time then you should not break your rule and not change your strategy because in this way you will not improve your strategy. If you persistently getting loss then change your strategy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i loss is, first take a rest and analyze why we loss, loss is a good teacher who bring us more careful on trading.

so with loss we can more better in trading and get more profit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you bro,..

the first step i will take a rest, and after a moment of rest i will return to analyze the mistakes that have made me lose,.and than
    i will back to take a position if there is a good signal to open,...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just take a rest a moment and deposit again after we loss and dont open position after we found a good trend to open the position

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    yes and in forex its must be loss because there is none in this world who only see profit without loss and as a less experience traders who suffer more of loss then profit no doubt and the point is that learning from that loss trade. i am also doing this and happy to see in thia i am improving and hope everyone must be able to do this with care.
    we will get some losing and also winning but we have to try to reduce some losing and we have to compare about losing and winning...if we have many winning than losing so it means that we ae ready to get profit more and more again..so try to keep and put the right place for orders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 503 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)