+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 503 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right thats why markets are closed on Saturdays and Sundays so that traders can also take some rest and fresh their minds and on Monday start trading with a new passion and hope of gaining profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir786100 View Post
    fine....life is the combination of losses and winnings..but if u loose don't b disappointed just find out the reason of loosing and try to learn a lesson from that mistake.. that's why it is said "to loose is to learn"
    very nice comments, many things we must do if we loss, we sometimes regret, we sometimes disappointed, and even we get frustrated untill depression,. it is reasonable, but can not change the situation and that could do was let go and sincere.

rise with optimism and start with more wise .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I experienced a loss. I searched my fault point. where the error is located. then i tried to fix it, the more analysis was developed so that the narrow loss. then installation of SL I hope will help me in the deal

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well lose is part of forex and also part of our life in all shapes and we can say that without lose we can not enjoy the game and win after a lose can give you great feeling so I just think I have lost one so I can win more in future so I also see some other people who were down but they recover so try to find any hope I can get and also try to be stronger as trader.
    loss also is the part of our experience in forex, and from the experience sometime trader can learn more to be better and still there the other do not learn from experience so always loss in their trade. i think is very important to learn from last experience that bad experince and good experience. we can note our experience in trading journal.

Junior Member aamir786100 is an unknown quantity at this point aamir786100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Abh tak forex market mein mera accont kaafi baar blown ho chukka hai. Jab bhi my account blown in forex market, i will stop trading and taken 1 or 2 weeks rest from forex trading or either come to forum for sharing my experience. Aur jab mein feel karta hoon ab mein forex market mein dobara trading karne ke liye poori tarah tayar hoon toh myself again comes to market for trading after some weeks rest.
    Aur revenge ke baare mein kabhi nahi sochta nahi toh mujhe pata hai uska output kya hoga
    fine....life is the combination of losses and winnings..but if u loose don't b disappointed just find out the reason of loosing and try to learn a lesson from that mistake.. that's why it is said "to loose is to learn"

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well lose is part of forex and also part of our life in all shapes and we can say that without lose we can not enjoy the game and win after a lose can give you great feeling so I just think I have lost one so I can win more in future so I also see some other people who were down but they recover so try to find any hope I can get and also try to be stronger as trader.
    It will be good to say in a game that only win make the game boring but in forex trading no trader will wish to lose the money. But it is a fact that in forex trading everybody lose their positions whether he is new or experienced. But the difference between an experience and new trader is that the experience has ability to make up his losses very soon.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abh tak forex market mein mera accont kaafi baar blown ho chukka hai. Jab bhi my account blown in forex market, i will stop trading and taken 1 or 2 weeks rest from forex trading or either come to forum for sharing my experience. Aur jab mein feel karta hoon ab mein forex market mein dobara trading karne ke liye poori tarah tayar hoon toh myself again comes to market for trading after some weeks rest.
    Aur revenge ke baare mein kabhi nahi sochta nahi toh mujhe pata hai uska output kya hoga

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes ... thats good,

use the account with full responsibility and carefully was the attitude that we should do, if we loss, we should not take revenge because at that time our mind is tense and full of emotion, better give a slight pause to take a relaxation because that way your mind more fresh
    yeah right, but many traders always take revenge when they get loss. sometime i felt that, but i try to not be revenge when trading because i realize is bad for my account. when i get loss i try to stop trading for a few times, and back again when my mind has normal

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    Well when i get loss. Than i stop trading for a while and analyze my position again which bring loss and check the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i modify it and if the cause is other like an unexpected news than its my luck.
    yes ... thats good,

use the account with full responsibility and carefully was the attitude that we should do, if we loss, we should not take revenge because at that time our mind is tense and full of emotion, better give a slight pause to take a relaxation because that way your mind more fresh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 503 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)