+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 503 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well loss is a pretty bad thing but everyone faces it some time or the other, for me when i loose the reality is tht i loose my temper , then the best thing i do is tht keep the trade aside have a nice time away from forex and then when m chilled then think abt where i went wrong and then try to avoid those mistakes next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं इस मामले में कहना होगा उर पूंजी के साथ है कि इतना कभी नहीं खेलते हैं कि यू इसे पूरी तरह से बाहर चलाने, हमेशा बुद्धिमानी से व्यापार और पूंजी की कुछ राशि कोई बात नहीं क्या, अगर आप इस तरह से व्यापार तो आप उर oney भी बचा सकते हैं और भी सुरक्षित रखनेरखने के लिए नहीं जमा है जो बहुत मुश्किल हो सकता है पैसे के लिए बंद झटका लगता है.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ ये साही तारिका जिंदा apne galtiyo मैं sudharne का की अगर हानि हो जाए एक / ग में Jakar डेमो वह कर्ण जिंदा सुनसान जगह की खोल सममूल्य gadbad हो राही जिंदा और रफादफा lyse hisab! से उपयोग कैसे sudharna जिंदा ये पथिक से samhaj Lene के badh हाय vapas मुख्य जीना एक / ग चाहिए सममूल्य isliye शाम प्रार्थना सुनसान जगह आप एक / ग के sath chalna चाहिए प्रदर्शन किया है.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    केवल बात यह है कि मैं जब मैं ढीला है कि मैं दिन के आराम के लिए व्यापार दे और दिन बस ताज़ा और नीचे मेरे दिमाग ठंडा द्वारा दूर ले, अगले दिन मैं मेरे डेमो एक / ग के लिए जाना और फिर बाहर तरहवहाँ विफलता का कारण और फिर जब विश्वास है कि मैं उस गलती को फिर गोता लगाने से बचने के लिए एक / ग जीना में वापस रास्ता मिल गया है

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से हानि मिला मैं तुरंत कुछ समय के लिए उस समय से व्यापार बंद. व्यापार से कुछ आराम कर लो, अन्य गतिविधियों में रुचि लेने इतना है कि मैं उस हानि से हटाकर हो. जब मैं अब लगता है मैं व्यापार के लिए अच्छा हूँ तो फिर से मैं व्यापार शुरू.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some trader,who go for another transaction as soon as they get loss in the previous one.Thinking of taking your money back from the forex may lead you to another loss.So,just sit and relax,Let your mind get coo

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @assi
    I can just wait and wait when I am down in forex as I know life is not ended after my losses nor is forex so future and just focus more. more defeats in forex have made me stronger and stronger and I know I hate losing money in forex. so actually passed defeats helped me to become stronger.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    yeah, trader need money management to be success in this business.
    but only depend by money management will not gurantee for you, because you need also good psychology and certainly also good analysis and starategy.
    i think if we loss, we got a very valuable lesson in management of psychology because of course when we loss we experience depression, depressed, and hopeless,

therefore when we loss we should take a lesson from that incident

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    we will get some losing and also winning but we have to try to reduce some losing and we have to compare about losing and winning...if we have many winning than losing so it means that we ae ready to get profit more and more again..so try to keep and put the right place for orders
    yes,winning in all traders is difficult but winning majority of trades is somewhat easy .all trades cant be successful.Even a pro trader will have few loss in their accounts.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    A success of a trader is always measured by number of winning trader over number of loosing trades but a trader needs to minimize his losses to the maximum extent and for that he needs to use money management as part of his trading strategy and trade with patience and discipline.
    yeah, trader need money management to be success in this business.
    but only depend by money management will not gurantee for you, because you need also good psychology and certainly also good analysis and starategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 503 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)