+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 503 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर व्यापारी हमेशा बदला लेने के लिए जाने का मतलब है अगर वह नुकसान तो वह किसी भी कीमत पर कि दिन में ही लाभ कमाने की कोशिश. अगर बाजार अस्थिर है, तो वहाँ पीड़ित नुकसान की संभावना है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर लाभ और हानि विदेशी मुद्रा का हिस्सा हैं. आप दोनों hapily.if आप नुकसान accpet है तो ढीली आशा फिर से कोशिश करते हैं और फिर आप निश्चित रूप से सफल एक दिन किया जाएगा

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    When i am making the loss in the real account i have to stop the trading and then look at the trades to actually understand where do i go wrong. Most of the time the mistake can be identified and then the corrective action taken so as to start the trading again.
    that really wise way to reach if we losing our acct. the best way to do is make review of what mistake that we make. than make improvement for the area that we still not really master. after that work hard for new capital to put in the market and trading again.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर हर कोई गलतियों से सीखने और करने के लिए दोहरा है कि भविष्य में गलतियों को बहुत helpful.because यह कहा जाता है कि असफलता सफलता का पहला कदम है हो जाएगा नहीं चाहिए. तो आशा है आप तक सफलता मिल न ढीले कभी नहीं

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    some times i take a break, watching some Sachin video to put my confidence back again then trade again
    sometimes it worked for me, but sometimes it didnt, haha
    and if the loss is huge, i will break and take vacation, throw my monitor away

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    same as me brother, those revenge factor is pretty annoying, when i first trade i put 250 on stake, then i almost get an MC, so i pour more money, then its still falling down, i pour another, in the end i finally got an MC, and my total lost reach to $1500

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    bas dear na pocho barra dil dukhta ha jab loss hota ha or ajj phr main loss main hnnn dekhu kiya banta ha wese jb mugh ko loss hota ha to main kafi din k liye trading he chorr deta houn

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkies View Post
    When i get loss, first i will try to calm down, and perhaps try to rileks for a while, release my bad aura, upset, angry etc. then after i calm down, i will do self correction, by finding first what is the problem or the mistake. then trying to remember not to do the same mistake again
    for me if i am get margin call i will relax and not touching anything related with forex. read some motivation books and hang out with my friend. if i feel like ready to trade than i start to open my chart again and see what's going on in the market and action again.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get loss, i myself do some analysis as to why the order went in loss. If the loss is due to my mistake then i will try to correct the mistake in my future trades. If the loss is due to unexpected market move then nothing can be done , just accept the loss and move ahead.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह सच है अगर आप असफलता का मूल्यांकन करने का समय है कभी आप हर दिन तो संभावना है कि आप अपना खुद का मूल्यांकन की वजह से बेहतर एक सप्ताह हो जाएगा

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 503 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)