+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 503 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i loss is, first take a rest and analyze why we loss, loss is a good teacher who bring us more careful on trading.

so with loss we can more better in trading and get more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you bro,..

the first step i will take a rest, and after a moment of rest i will return to analyze the mistakes that have made me lose,.and than
    i will back to take a position if there is a good signal to open,.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just take a rest a moment and deposit again after we loss and dont open position after we found a good trend to open the position

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That happens in every business.Because no business brings you 100% profits before you learn it well.And forex also can bring huge profits if you have learned it well and have experience in it.

Junior Member raja is an unknown quantity at this point raja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    hi my friend you are saying right but one thing more about it that i think this is your duplicate posts which i have been read some where else in the forum. so please check it and delete it if it is duplicate.
    I wrote the post, with the thought, I want to know that emotions control strategies used by professional traders, I would like to emulate, so I can trade with discipline, and can successfully

Junior Member raja is an unknown quantity at this point raja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Market close on saturday and sunday..so we can enter with refresh mind on monday.
    but what we do if we got loss on our first trading day..like on monday. In my view beside refreshing mind need to analyses our mistake and make some good rules.
    Saturday and Sunday we used to amuse themselves, forex trading has always been threatened by high risk, the trader must manage risk, traders are always looking to improve trading skills, and strive to create a profitable analysis, forex is dynamic, so the trader should always update the science

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    You are right thats why markets are closed on Saturdays and Sundays so that traders can also take some rest and fresh their minds and on Monday start trading with a new passion and hope of gaining profit.
    Market close on saturday and sunday..so we can enter with refresh mind on monday.
    but what we do if we got loss on our first trading day..like on monday. In my view beside refreshing mind need to analyses our mistake and make some good rules.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    You are right thats why markets are closed on Saturdays and Sundays so that traders can also take some rest and fresh their minds and on Monday start trading with a new passion and hope of gaining profit.
    lol market will not be closed for traders to take rest.markets will be closed because Saturday and sunday are holidays given by the government and no banks will be working on sundays.So only saturday and sunday market wont be available for trading.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when i get loss. Than i stop trading for a while and analyze my position again which bring loss and check the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i modify it and if the cause is other like an unexpected news than its my luck.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर भाई आप सही बात करते हैं जब आप एक हानि आप भविष्य में उस गलती को फिर से दोहराने से रोकने जाएगा पीड़ित के कारण खोजने loss.because पीड़ित है जो बहुत उपयोगी हो जाएगा

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 503 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)