+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 503 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not every trader do that...some of us stop trading ...but when loss occur..there is mistakes..and we should make correction next time because if we ignore this mistakes in future than we can occur more loss than now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi wesa hi hai..mein newbie hone ke kaaran bahut experience nahi hai..or mein jyadatar scalping se hi trade karta hoon..as i have less knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    if am lose my all money am wait for month and keep posting on this forum and make some other balance through posting and forget previous lose but remember how am lose and enter in markt eith new experience of loseing

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I get more loss then I stop trading for sometime and try to find out the mistake that caused me the loss. Then after finding the mistake I try to find the remedy for that mistake and after satisfying myself that I will never repeat that mistake again I again start trading with new courage and spirit.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great advice when we got loss so we never forget it because in future we never do this again and those people who does not learn from their mistakes they never will see the success in future. So keep on trying and improve your skills for your great success.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever I loose while trading, I oversee the whole situation, and if according to my analysis there is chance of getting back to original position of the pair I continue my trade otherwise I quit the trading, forget about all the happening for a while and when I think I am fresh I resume my trading.

Thanks
    It will be good to say in a game that only win make the game boring but in forex trading no trader will wish to lose the money. But it is a fact that in forex trading everybody lose their positions whether he is new or experienced. But the difference between an experience and new trader is that the experience has ability to make up his losses very soon.

Thanks
    Actually he was talking about the major loss. Chotay motay losses tu hotay he rehte hain but the discussion here going on is about major or persistent losses then what will you do. I think it is better to stay away from the trading for some time and then come back with cool mind.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well loss is a loss without it you wont learn your mistakes....whne ever i go into loss i stop trading for some time and analyse my mistake...but some times i do reapeat the mistakes so cant help it..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat sehe ahi ap ne ager loss ho jaye to trader rook ker dekha lena chahaye k mistake kaan ho rehe hain bohot se trader is cheeze jo ignore ker dete hain leka ye sehe nehe ha aer loss ho to is ki reason ka b pata ona chayae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 503 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)