+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 503 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    I do feel bad when I loss, but I have good money management so its not a big deal even if I loss a few trades. If I had three loss in consistent then I don't trade for a while. I check whether its due to my strategy failure or is the news that is in effect as I trade technical.
    provided we still have the enthusiasm and motivation to be able to successfully run this forex business will allow us to survive in this business so well that we will be successful and earn profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes and in forex its must be loss because there is none in this world who only see profit without loss and as a less experience traders who suffer more of loss then profit no doubt and the point is that learning from that loss trade. i am also doing this and happy to see in thia i am improving and hope everyone must be able to do this with care.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do feel bad when I loss, but I have good money management so its not a big deal even if I loss a few trades. If I had three loss in consistent then I don't trade for a while. I check whether its due to my strategy failure or is the news that is in effect as I trade technical.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mjhe loss hota hay to may iss ko bardasht kerta hun or pehlay say bhi behtar kernay ki koshish kerta hun. may market may tabhi trade kerta hon jab koi bari movement ho, keuunkay waisay mjhe ziada ter loss ho jaata hay.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are absolutely correct. We should relax when we got lose in trade. Don't do trade after loss with big lot size. This is very very important to beginners. If you loss, you should wait for the next trend.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should have to find the approximate mistake and try to avoid the same mistake again. And we loss by stop out, we may leave from Forex for a week. And have some refresh, And start to work after that.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is always better to learn from your mistakes and not loose hope and try to find out the cause and reason of the loss and then work on it to rectify it and not repeat mistakes in future.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss in the forex business is a risk that will inevitably be faced with because it's good if we experience loss we should evaluate the resulting loss is that we do not repeat again that loss.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil View Post
    Not every trader do that...some of us stop trading ...but when loss occur..there is mistakes..and we should make correction next time because if we ignore this mistakes in future than we can occur more loss than now
    You are right nikhil, we should keep on learning from the mistakes we make and should avoid repeating those in future trade. Other than this we should be aware that losses are as often in forex as there are profits, so we should not get discouraged rather should put more efforts to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 503 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)