+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 503 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strong determination id the key motivation for the trader and he do not loose hope when he face loses because of his determination. I think an interval in trading will work best for you after having a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i suffer loss during trading, i get depressed and feel very bad about myself for doing mistake. but later i think myself that loosing is part of the Forex trading and should not worry much about it. So i go one with my analysis and get ready to enter in the market again.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alvabra2010 View Post
    When i lose, i just shut down my computer and go for a walk. If i don't shut down i will invest as fool and eventually blow up my capital within minutes so the best option i find is to run away from my computer during such situations.
    if my loss, I always emotional and definite depression, which led to worsening mental, is really bad if it passed,

I am better shut my chart and leave it for a moment and find entertainment to quiet my mind so that psychology could be get better, and my mind can be fresh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose, i just shut down my computer and go for a walk. If i don't shut down i will invest as fool and eventually blow up my capital within minutes so the best option i find is to run away from my computer during such situations.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do feel bad when I loss, but I have good money management so its not a big deal even if I loss a few trades. If I had three loss in consistent then I don't trade for a while. I check whether its due to my strategy failure or is the news that is in effect as I trade technical.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you because if we leave which is easy then how we learn and how it give us opportunity to become successful . anyway i think first time it may happen to all traders that loss but from that point we need to learn because leave forex is not solution .

Junior Member zaloo is an unknown quantity at this point zaloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After getting big loss i will go forward in traiding agian to make up for my big loss money but no doubt i will avoid the mistake i had been done to don't exposed to this loss again .

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually $100000 loss is really very very very big loss and if its happen to me than probably i will forget my spreech . anyway life is running and we also move go forward and its good you again in forex and hope this time there will be huge profit you able to make , the main point you dont leave forex from life which is really very very great.

Junior Member safeerforex is an unknown quantity at this point safeerforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    jab mugh ko yahan par loss hota ha to main kuch der k liye forex rading ko churr kar kisi or masrofiyat main lag jaata houn ya kahin bahir dostoun k sath waqat guzarta houn

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose, First I stop trading and I make notes why I am wrong its important to avoid the same mistakes. I wait for the next day and for the best moment to join the main direction of the price movement. Some times I make successive lost trades so I close the station and I go for a trip to forget everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 503 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)