+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 503 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am loss in forex market first time I am upset but then I am searching that how I can loss.I am study of my account,strategies, and search the real reason for my loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try to learn from my previous mistakes and dont repeat them again and i will try my best to reduce my losses and quit out of it if i get further losses rather than profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    bas g jab bhi ham ko loss hota ha ham forex trading ko churr kar koi or online earning systems dhundney lag jatey hane or jab phr koi bhi acha online system nahi milta to phr ham wapas forex trading main aajatey hane par es ko churrtey nahi hane ham

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, when i lose i feel cold and i tell my self to give up but some hopes become to me . someone talk to me inside to me and tell me don't give up you maybe make some profit another time.that's the rule you win sometime and you lose another time .

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    i will find out a good PAMM-trader from Insta forex and watch his history and trading commission,
    then i will invest some money to his account, and i am back to demo account for learning

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats a great idea. jab aap loss karte ho tab dosto ke sath time bitana accha he. isse mind bhi fresh ho jata he. aur loss hone ka dhuk bhi nehi rehta. aur aap apna family ke sath bhi time de sakte he in samay. kuch log to pagal ho jate he loss karke, sochte he ki forex chor de. par jo apna dimag ka control karega wohi age jayega.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Actually when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.
    You should not try and revenge these markets as they are very big and you might loose your entire investments so in case of losses just relax and analyze the cause of loss and work on it next time.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes and in forex its must be loss because there is none in this world who only see profit without loss and as a less experience traders who suffer more of loss then profit no doubt and the point is that learning from that loss trade. i am also doing this and happy to see in thia i am improving and hope everyone must be able to do this with care.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i lose in the forex trading then i try to find out the mistakes that i have dome while trading the forex so that i can avoid such things in the future. It is always helpful to learn new things when you lose in the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 503 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)