+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 503 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose I verified immediately why and what is the fault and look new and I note that loss in my head for a next time I'm not the same fault and I still lose it lose many both have experience for me is like experience points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Oinq is an unknown quantity at this point Oinq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when i take a loss, i pass to other chart, other pair. on the end of the day when i make a sintesis of my trade day, then i'll gonna look if all was good placed, if yes, i dont care. i know my strategy can take 3 or 4 losses in a row...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i suffer any losses, If i have enough money just take a rest a moment and deposit again but the point is that learning from that loss trade. i am also doing this and happy to see in thia i am improving my trade , but its not good always

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in my trades, i am very disappointed inside me. But the great news that i always depend on is to try and find out the reasons why i lost that trade. When i know the reason, i will not make such mistakes in my trades. This helps to advance a trader for better trades.

Junior Member Night Dreamz is on a distinguished road Night Dreamz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best way is to stay away from the trading for few hours After Few Hours start trading.
    & Always use Indicators , Moving average For Buy / sell

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjiku View Post
    when i loss any number I will make corrections to the system that I use both of physikologi indicators and mm. but that often makes my loss is my physikologi that makes me uncomfortable when trading. health is a factor to be considered in order to stay awake physikology
    it is bad if the trader in ill position and still to trade...does it your mean?
    and besides it , the traders should keep their trading psychologies always stable with control the emotion or else and do not under control by them ...sometimes the traders do not realize that they are under control..
    do the best we can

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loss any number I will make corrections to the system that I use both of physikologi indicators and mm. but that often makes my loss is my physikologi that makes me uncomfortable when trading. health is a factor to be considered in order to stay awake physikology

Banned barmanitrade is on a distinguished road barmanitrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    jab main lose hota houn forex trading main to phr main ye karta houn k thurre dino k liye main forrex trading ko churr deta houn or koi movies waghera dekhne lag jata houn or es k ilawa bhi koi or masrofiyat dhundh leta houn esi taran main apne lose hone ka gham bhulata houn or phr forex trading main aata houn

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    If I lose, then I wait for the true trend to enter again for the reocery. But, the entry point should be correct. Otherwise, depression will kill us. Its better to pause trading when you get lose. And trade on next day with correct entry point.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    although we experienced a loss, never give up to trade again ... to learn and learn again, and I believe that forex can provide our lives ..
    ye baat aapne bahut achi kahi
    forex me profit aur loss lage rehte hai..lekin loss se kabhi bhi ghabrana nahi chahaiey aur apni hopes nahi chodni chahiye
    apne loss ko analyse karte hue loss se seekhte hue forex trading karte rehna chahaiye...aisa karne se aapke loss time ke stah recover ho jayenge aur ap profit me zarur aayenge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 503 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)