+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 503 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    When we get the loss then we are demotivated and thus we need to take a break from trading. From what i have seen with my own personal experience that after making a loss the ability to trade gets impaired and thus we need to get time and come back fresh into trading. This will give use new opportunities to make the trades.
    Yes, I agree with you completely. After a loss, definitely our physiological skills will be down and ability to think according to market conditions also will be very low. So having break after loss is essential. I do go for break aft my loss and I do not rush to recover my loss on the same day itself. Analysis the failed trade will enable us not to repeat the same mistake again.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    I think if you have consecutive losses you may stop short of trading, so you refresh and re-locate the error next time so that trading can be even better, and can profit consistent.
    good luck .
    When we get the loss then we are demotivated and thus we need to take a break from trading. From what i have seen with my own personal experience that after making a loss the ability to trade gets impaired and thus we need to get time and come back fresh into trading. This will give use new opportunities to make the trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    if i lose then i will still study more about the pair on which i want to trade and will again invest in it after acquiring proper knowledge again but at present i dont wanna stop trading as i am a newbie in trading
    you do not feel bad, it is a starting point for your success. defeat does not mean you give up and say you are very beginner. better to learn a good pair with ... because we will master it and we will get success

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    if am lose my all money am wait for month and keep posting on this forum and make some other balance through posting and forget previous lose but remember how am lose and enter in markt eith new experience of loseing
    This is the major draw back if one looses all his money while trading then he needs to post more for bonus but the only issue with this is that a trader needs to wait for the whole month until he gets the posting balance again.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i lose then i will still study more about the pair on which i want to trade and will again invest in it after acquiring proper knowledge again but at present i dont wanna stop trading as i am a newbie in trading

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    if am lose my all money am wait for month and keep posting on this forum and make some other balance through posting and forget previous lose but remember how am lose and enter in markt eith new experience of loseing
    it means that you have a chance to trade for next months with using funds for bonus per post, it is a good thing but do not make it as mainstay to always trade, just make it as the stock and then you trade with well and get profit from it so you will enjoy your profit soon
    do the best we can

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bas dear na pocho barra dil dukhta ha jab loss hota ha or ajj phr main loss main hnnn dekhu kiya banta ha wese jb mugh ko loss hota ha to main kafi din k liye trading he chorr deta houn

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai jab bhi trade loss karta hu to first thing i do is i relax my mind aur mai aglai trade kaliya taiyar hota hu , i will research what going to happen at next economic calender aur agar waha per bhi loss hua to i will again get ready for another trade with relaxing my mind and hoping that i will earn in my next upcoming trades and sure i get success in the trades , this is how i do . but it is called a positive attitude of winning after losing .rather then wasting the time for the further opportunity i use to do this . but sure how all brothers said they read . of course i do read but not that time . i use to trade again for next month for the same news with more research on the same day .. because i am student i cant study market .. all the time when ever i loss .. so better who are really challenge them self they can use my technique otherwise they can follow there own but trade safe brothers

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    same as me brother, those revenge factor is pretty annoying, when i first trade i put 250 on stake, then i almost get an MC, so i pour more money, then its still falling down, i pour another, in the end i finally got an MC, and my total lost reach to $1500
    Very sad to here this, in such case it is better to hedge the position and wait for the right time to pull our from the trap. But this again needs lot of patience to wait and most of us wont have such short of waiting capacity.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 503 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)