+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 503 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Junior Member Pabelbd is on a distinguished road Pabelbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tumi jodi emotional dik thake tumi jodi durbol how tomar loss dakhe tumi jodi market up er asay lot double kore daw tahole amar mote tomar loss howar somvabona 80 % thakbe tumi jodi loss khete na chaw tahole obossoi tumi tomar bastob obogotake kaje lagate hobe dhonnobad.

Quote Originally Posted by sathish999 View Post
    i will on that day when i loss because if i over trade then i will lose all the deposit. I will put up maximum of 2 trades and if both ofthem loss then i will not trade on that day

Amio tomar sathe akmot a asi amr mote amr mone hoy tumi jodi aksathe oneak guli trade open kore rakho tahole tomar money management korte nana rokom problem hoye jabe ar thake valo 1ta 1 ta kore trade kora ate kore tomar account safe thakbe.

Amar mote maje maje profit earn korar jonno jesob karone amra trading a risk niye thaki abong er karone poroborti time a amra loss khai ate kore amra amader vuler masul dei asara r kisui na.

Kisui na ami jokhon dakhi je ami oneak boro rokom loss khassi tokhon just ami amar emotion take control korar chesta kori hoyto next trade ta amar ata vabar jonno ai ar ki.
    Last edited by Victoryindia; 2011-12-24 at 08:15 PM.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i loose some money in forex, then first of all, i will take a good rest and relax...and then i will check my trades and also try to spot out the mistakes which i made during that trading...and i will make a new money management plan for my new deposit...and i will try not to repeat those mistakes again....it is always good to relax after losing and think about your mistakes and try to remove those mistakes....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss help me to analyze the mistake i make. normally i will stop trading for awhile waiting for all my emotionally calm down and work hard for new capital to invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true my friend. when loss come normally i stop my trading and try to refresh my mind by doing other activities like traveling, read books, eating, etc without touching anything that related with forex.

Banned shidadon is an unknown quantity at this point shidadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    jb bi mujhay loss hota hai .tu ma es sa sikhta ho .or es loss ki wajha janta ho .or ma us k bd kuch time trading ko chor daita ho or apnay mind ko fresh karnay k liyay.or jb main dobara trading k liyay ata ho tu mera ya rule hai k ma pahla wala loss complete bhola daita ho .or dobara trading start karta ho.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that really wise way to reach if we losing our acct. the best way to do is make review of what mistake that we make. than make improvement for the area that we still not really master. after that work hard for new capital to put in the market and trading again.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me if i am get margin call i will relax and not touching anything related with forex. read some motivation books and hang out with my friend. if i feel like ready to trade than i start to open my chart again and see what's going on in the market and action again.

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loss, i make myself cam and be ready for further trades. i keep in mind that i have to recover the loss and make some profit to my account. i firstly , point out my mistakes and then overcome them . then trade using preventive methods so that the mistake can't be made again.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    This is the major draw back if one looses all his money while trading then he needs to post more for bonus but the only issue with this is that a trader needs to wait for the whole month until he gets the posting balance again.
    Instead of waiting for bonus to arrive in our account , we can deposit some money from our pocket and do trading. But before doing this we should analyse the loosing trades and avoid the same mistakes to protect our money in the account.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right...to make money, sometimes we need to lose money.. without any loss there will be no profit in forex.. even expert traders embrace periodic losses in their trading.. so if you ever face any periodic losses in your trading it will be good to stop trading for that day.. otherwise you will lose more, even wipe out your account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 503 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)