+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 503 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss ki soorat main break hi sab say acha option hay kion kay agar aap mazeed trade karo gay to aap revenge lany ki koshsish karo gay aur unncessery risks lo gay jo kay aap kay liye faida mand naheen hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strong determination id the key motivation for the trader and he do not loose hope when he face loses because of his determination. I think an interval in trading will work best for you after having a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    I think if you frequent loss of each trade, you can stop for a while of trading and you can evaluate your trading and learn from those mistakes so that you can be the next trading profit ..
    good luck
    error after error may be caused because we are not suitable open. and open a little signal that does not fit. so we lose. but if all it can in the fix I think the future is also good ... so how do we enter into the market and how do we take profits in the market

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IF I AM LOSING THEN I WILL check what is problem for losing and rectify it but most of time i am failing in doing such kind of things and again going in way of loss but anyway i will find a way for it

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikam View Post
    it's true if you have the time to evaluate the failure ever you do every day then chances are you will be better because of my own evaluation one week
    I always reduce Lot size in any trade, if I have loss or loss, of course when we loss we will feel our emotions are not stable, so we will seek revenge on the market, and our analysis is not like when we win where we feel uncomfortable hence chances of loss will be larger, it is why the lot size is reduced to minimize the loss
    All good traders follow this rule. if you are going to save your account then you should decrease the lot that you use for transactions, which means you will minimize your losses on each transaction

Just an example: If I always loss two times in a row in the transaction, I always reduce lots at my transactions.

Thanks
    avoid the mistakes that we did yesterday is what we had to do, because after the error is something that is not good for the continuous re-

Thanks
    it's true if you have the time to evaluate the failure ever you do every day then chances are you will be better because of my own evaluation one week

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    we really have to interact with one another so that when we experience loss, we can find solutions by asking the member-member in this forum. so we can correct our mistakes, by way of assessment of other people,
    you are right, we can ask and share each others to find good solution for this condition and we know that forum is the best place for it
    we can find some experiences that we have not it yet
    do the best we can

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikam View Post
    That is a picture of the forex because it is not possible so smooth our journey in the forex trading if it's just a coincidence
    we really have to interact with one another so that when we experience loss, we can find solutions by asking the member-member in this forum. so we can correct our mistakes, by way of assessment of other people,

Thanks
    That is a picture of the forex because it is not possible so smooth our journey in the forex trading if it's just a coincidence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 503 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)