+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 503 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member kastur is an unknown quantity at this point kastur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market close on saturday and sunday..so we can enter with refresh mind on monday.
    but what we do if we got loss on our first trading day..like on monday. In my view beside refreshing mind need to analyses our mistake and make some good rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kastur is an unknown quantity at this point kastur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats while after working five day we got off of two days.
    in two day we can refreshing our mind and may be we made some new paling for next week.
    but when we god loss we take some rest from trading..and analyses the market again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I face loss due to wrong trading, I first take long day trading gap. And when my mind becomes cool and calm, I try to know what mistakes I have done and what was insufficient for its success. Then I search for the solutions of those mistakes and I learn to rectify them. I then go for doing next trading by taking more strong decisions, plans and strategies. So, I would like to suggest other traders to look forward for their future tradings instead of panicking or regretting after suffering loss.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shareem View Post
    Whenever I loose money in this market I first try to take a short break and then figure out and analyze the reasons of my loss.I study the reasons which lead to the losses and try not to repeat the same mistakes in future and work towards my goals.
    I also do same things but now i have many accounts so if I get margin call in one account i still can continue trading in other so just use different methods in different accounts if you have good enough capital so do not lose easily and just try all the things before you lose and I am sure it can be hard to difficult once you are well prepared.

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky market in this world.here no one can make profit all the time.
    when i getting lose in my trade that time I just try to understand about my fault.

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I loose money in this market I first try to take a short break and then figure out and analyze the reasons of my loss.I study the reasons which lead to the losses and try not to repeat the same mistakes in future and work towards my goals.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Though losses are as much possible in forex as there is possiblity of profits, so there is nothing strange if a trade results in loss, but we should reanalyse the trade that was there any thing wrong in our analysis or strategy and if we notice any we should correct that in future trades.
    If we are able to do the correct analysis and then we will be able to control the losses that we are making and this will give us back the required profits and also we will be able to cover the losses that we made in the process.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though losses are as much possible in forex as there is possiblity of profits, so there is nothing strange if a trade results in loss, but we should reanalyse the trade that was there any thing wrong in our analysis or strategy and if we notice any we should correct that in future trades.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    Generally...I do things that gives me small profit after los...bcoz after a loss the whole amount can not be regained quickly...
    aapki strategy kafi achi aur faydemand hai..agar aap chote lots me tradinmg karte ho aur sath hi sath stop loss aur take profit ka use karte ho to aapek account ke liye kafi faydemand saabit hoga kyunki forex me traders ko khud pe kaabu rakh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..jo trader ye seekh jata hai uske liye forex se paisa kamana kafi aasan ho jata hai

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally...I do things that gives me small profit after los...bcoz after a loss the whole amount can not be regained quickly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 503 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)