+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 503 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member azharfx is on a distinguished road azharfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jub mujay loss hota he to me kuch dair kaliye apnay ap ko free rakta ho aur jub me easy ho jata ho to dobara invest kar k trading suru kar daita ho aur kisi achay moqay ki tilash me rahta ho jis se mera sara loss pora ho jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing I do when I lose I try to compensate for the loss to profit in the case of total loss All I do is return to the forum and try to put as many posts to get the bonus again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the loss does not need to panic. It is normal and natural in the business. therefore do forex trading as a business not a game of gambling activity
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am lose i will be frustated and even recently i made a mistake i made $60 from bonus but did not withdarw and later i turned it to loss and losses are for me only due to big lotsizes and i am hoping to avoid them in my future tarding
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i consecutively lose in forex trading when taking positions, I will take a break for the day and call it a day. Will come the next day and start analyse what was the previous mistakes that i have done and also make sure not to repaeat the same mistkae again.
    Happy Trading

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that forex is a place where we are not going to earn only a large amount of profit , here we can also suffer a big loss . Its our duty to do trade very carefully and take decision in forex trading very carefully , wrong decision may result in a big loss , and if i faces a loss then i always think positive and move on , because i think that if i faces the loss then i have earned a good experience and i will not gonna repeat this thing again , i never give up if i face a loss , its is better to not to worry about loss and continue trading , as you doing trading you will surely gonna earn a big amount of profit one day

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to stop trading for a while when you loose and try to figure out the actual reason that lead to loss in that trade and then try to rectify those problem and you will be able to succeed.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i got the loss from the forex trading i immediately stop the trading for sometime from that time. Take some rest from the trading, take interest in the other activities so that i get diverted from that loss. When i feel now i am good for trade then again i start the trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in the forex trading then i try to find out the mistakes that i have dome while trading the forex so that i can avoid such things in the future. It is always helpful to learn new things when you lose in the forex trading.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss ki soorat main break hi sab say acha option hay kion kay agar aap mazeed trade karo gay to aap revenge lany ki koshsish karo gay aur unncessery risks lo gay jo kay aap kay liye faida mand naheen hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 503 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)