+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 503 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should learn to handle the loss properly else the frustration due to loss can force us to revenge trading against the market which may result in further loss. So i never do revenge trading on market instead i try to put my orders along with the flow of the market to recover my loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will pause for refreshing my brain. I also will not force themselves into the physical state of the market when I was unwell, tired, or else there is another problem. so only when absolutely perfect and ready to face everything, that's a good time for me would fight.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you lose in a trade , it is better to re access your trade position, it could be that you are trading against the prevailing trend in the market., simply exit the position and follow the direction of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    ye sabse acha tarika hota hai market me aage badne ka..
    agar aapka kabhi loss ho jata hai to apni galtiyo ko pakdo aur unhe diobara na karte hue aage badte jaao
    bahut hi jkaldi aap apen sare loss recover kar loge aur fayde me aa ajoge
    har trader ko yahi baat sekhni chhaiaye ki forex me loss se dukhi nahi hona chahiye..apen loss ko thik se analyse karna chahiye aur fir apni kari hui galtiyo ko dobara nahi dohrana chahaiye..aisa karne se trader k nuksan nahi hoga aur uske sare losses cover ho jayenge

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    i love your spirit my friend. i have been in you position, all things that we need to have is keeping our goals alive everyday. so no matter what happen to us we can keep focus to our success.
    yes miracle, it is a very bad feeling when we loss and for me before i tried to revenge to that particular currency where i lost but the result was more loss because revenge is not soluation to servive in market which lead more and more loss . but now when there is loss i try to not trade that moment because mental condition go disbalance that time.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wazid201118 View Post
    I am helpless to answer it coz i lost a huge amount of capital here.I have never thought of my big lose.However now i am still trading in forex with my own effort and making my heart strong for being a good trader in future.I will never lose my hope of earning $1000 profit in future.
    i love your spirit my friend. i have been in you position, all things that we need to have is keeping our goals alive everyday. so no matter what happen to us we can keep focus to our success.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sabse acha tarika hota hai market me aage badne ka..
    agar aapka kabhi loss ho jata hai to apni galtiyo ko pakdo aur unhe diobara na karte hue aage badte jaao
    bahut hi jkaldi aap apen sare loss recover kar loge aur fayde me aa ajoge

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से हानि मिला मैं तुरंत कुछ समय के लिए उस समय से व्यापार बंद. व्यापार से कुछ आराम कर लो, अन्य गतिविधियों में रुचि लेने इतना है कि मैं उस हानि से हटाकर हो. जब मैं अब लगता है मैं व्यापार के लिए अच्छा हूँ तो फिर से मैं व्यापार शुरू.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loss capital i will deposit again than i will use anti management because the reason that make you lose will make you gain and if i loss a part i will keep trade on the way untel double or margin call.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am helpless to answer it coz i lost a huge amount of capital here.I have never thought of my big lose.However now i am still trading in forex with my own effort and making my heart strong for being a good trader in future.I will never lose my hope of earning $1000 profit in future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 503 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)