+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 503 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lol market will not be closed for traders to take rest.markets will be closed because Saturday and sunday are holidays given by the government and no banks will be working on sundays.So only saturday and sunday market wont be available for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of forex trading ,but we should be conscious about losses.We should not be so carefree.Once we face loss we should stop trading relax and then plan correctly so that further loss will not come.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is really an unexpected thing which can make pur mind hopeless for our future trading.I have been trading in forex for the last 3 years.Most of time i have become failure and felt upset.But yet i had to continue my trading.I wished to be a great trader in future.I sill loss capital here but i go on my trading with a new hope,

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you never made profit and lost it? or you lost only the bonus?
    well for me i have lost both bonus and profit.my profit overall will be $700 more and i lost everything

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अग्रवाल ट्रेडिंग कर्ण होना हाय हैं करने के लिए नुकसान के लिए हैं. विदेशी मुद्रा मुख्य निवेश नही कर खातिर है के रूप में हम पैसे की इतनी बड़ी मात्रा के लिए इस बाजार में निवेश न करने के लिए भी. यदि yopu नुकसान नहीं मिलेगा तो कैसे आप बाजार का अर्थ समझ जाएगा. हानि फिर से शुरू होता है और सावधानियों के साथ

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's why i always told my friend to keep collecting bonuses until he able to collect adequate amount of capital such as $1.000. with this amount we can trade more flexible and the money management will also works well. It's useless to collect bonuses every month just to loose it again.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses is only a part of the game in forex. as long as it still in my limit of maximum risk, i will soon forget it and focus on my next trade. It's different when you have a margin call, usually i will take a break for a while, cooling down my head and print out all my last trades as my tool to analyze.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 503 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)