+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 503 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah but in forex trading, the problem with losing is that you might not know all the shades of the reason why you lost. For example, you can lose because you both at a key resistance point. Such a loss can happen over and over again until you learn how to determine accurately, key support and resistance areas.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Especially on account that has bonus for posting, you should always withdraw your profits. This is because if you lose your profits you will not be able to withdraw the bonus from the account. However if you withdraw your profits first and then make a loss, you will able to recover the loss and still have the profits that you have withdrawn. Of course this is if you have a good strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, after big loss we should stay away from trading for some time and should think upon our mistakes that we are the reasons for that loss. If we don't analyze our mistakes and after some time again start trading then it is not better because taking rest can only refresh our mind but our mistakes are still there that can give us a big loss again.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever I get loss then I try to find out the error or mistake done by me or mistake in my analysis. When I find my mistake then I try to work out the action required to correct that mistake. I never loss my heart after loss as it is the part of forex business.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I experienced a loss. I searched my fault point. where the error is located. then i tried to fix it, the more analysis was developed so that the narrow loss. then installation of SL I hope will help me in the deal

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we really have to interact with one another so that when we experience loss, we can find solutions by asking the member-member in this forum. so we can correct our mistakes, by way of assessment of other people,

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you do not feel bad, it is a starting point for your success. defeat does not mean you give up and say you are very beginner. better to learn a good pair with ... because we will master it and we will get success

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    error after error may be caused because we are not suitable open. and open a little signal that does not fit. so we lose. but if all it can in the fix I think the future is also good ... so how do we enter into the market and how do we take profits in the market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each strategy sama.namun actually how we use it. and we set the magnitude of the daily range and power of our money to hold.
    so we do not get a margin call.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi wesa hi hai..mein newbie hone ke kaaran bahut experience nahi hai..or mein jyadatar scalping se hi trade karta hoon..as i have less knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 503 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)