+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 503 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    The distress and the unbearable hurt it brings build plenty of public go out of the way.Many a time the new comers get lost and get very upset. Moreover as it also takes a lot of hard work to consistently trade into the forex trading it gets the hope out of you and build you complete depressed.
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..forex me successful trade wahi hai jo ki apne losses ko thik se handle kar sake aur jo bhi trader aisa karne me kamyaab hota hai wahi forex me aage badta hai
    isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki usse trading me poora dhyan dena chahaiye aur apne srae losses ko thik e analyse karte hue trading karni chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The distress and the unbearable hurt it brings build plenty of public go out of the way.Many a time the new comers get lost and get very upset. Moreover as it also takes a lot of hard work to consistently trade into the forex trading it gets the hope out of you and build you complete depressed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing i can do for this time, i just make evaluate after get fresh my mind and begin to build a new system and prepare myself before i go back to this business
    and because losing will give bad psychologies, and for this condition the trader need to take a rest
    do the best we can

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit or loss are common in forex trading. if you get the profit, do not get too excited. if you lose, do not be too sad. better, we remain focused on the goal, and always evaluate all our fault.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han jab loss ho gaya to us ko sar par ziada burden naheen bna lena chahiye lakin loss ko bhoolana naheen cahiye balky loss say sabaq seekhna chahiye. Aur humain thandy dimagh say sochna chahiye kay hum nain loss kion kiya aur ainda is ghaltee ko repeat na karian.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strong determination id the key motivation for the trader and he do not loose hope when he face loses because of his determination. I think an interval in trading will work best for you after having a loss.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HOUSAMMI View Post
    if i loss i will be very sad tension and depression but after that i must search about reason
    hey my friend dont be sad or never put yourself in this bad mood when you make a loss , i think by your loss you can make a great profit when you know the reason of your loss , something like that will make you have good experiences .

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe laagta ha har koi traders ko loss hone ka bad rest lena chahiye. ma leave karne k liye nehi bool raha hu. ledkin kuch samay k liye rest lena chahiye jo mind and health ko recover kar lega.then hum trading ma back kar sakte hai.

Junior Member HOUSAMMI is an unknown quantity at this point HOUSAMMI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loss i will be very sad tension and depression but after that i must search about reason

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just stop trading when i lose many trades after each other as that mean i must stop trading to not to lose more and more then i will refresh myself with TV then i will change my strategy or improve it and test the new strategy in demo before start to trad again in real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 503 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)