+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 503 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    hnn mugh ko jab loss ho raha ho to tab main sahi baat ha thurri der k liye forex trading ko stop kar deta houn es liye kioun k mugh ko pata haota ha k ajj luck or experince mera sath nahi dey rahey or es se mazeed loss he ho ga es liye main forex trading kuch der k liye end kar deta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I lose, I just leave the forex trading for few hours because I have experienced the bad effects of feelings and emotions after loss. When I was trading in demo then I lost a big amount and suddenly I got into emotions and open a huge order that got me Margin call in my demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by audio View Post
    i am mentally ready for the calculated amount but i cant bare to loss all the amount as then it will be very difficult for me to continue in the Forex at this stage.
    well yes I had those times when I lost all but I really had to come back and yes you can not imagine how bad it feels when you lost when all your work and excitement of months goes to zero and you have to get up after loss and start from begining

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose in Forex first thing I do is stay away for a week in the case of sadness for what has happened that in the case of lost all balance and then I go back to the forum to get your bonus again and I trade him either if I lose a deal and was still there the balance of the first thing I think about is to try to compensate for the loss in ways that logical then I think of the profit and withdrawal

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Wen I loss big time I just stop trading in my live accounts and instead trade in my demo account. Specially if I want to take revenge with the market I need demo account for that...there is no risk there.
    when we experience loss and get something that continues, then indeed we should go back to the demo account first if there was anything wrong with less taking the position we are led to loss
    so back to the demo is a possible place

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually $100000 loss is really very very very big loss and if its happen to me than probably i will forget my spreech . anyway life is running and we also move go forward and its good you again in forex and hope this time there will be huge profit you able to make , the main point you dont leave forex from life which is really very very great.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am agree with you because if we leave which is easy then how we learn and how it give us opportunity to become successful . anyway i think first time it may happen to all traders that loss but from that point we need to learn because leave forex is not solution .

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loss i search about the cause of the loss and find the mistake to avoid these mistake in the next trading you should note these mistakes whatever your trading in demo account or on live account

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing I do when experiencing a loss in trading is to sleep in order for my mind to be calm, only then I started to evaluate error and immediately improve the trading system I have. so I suggest you to not rush to make a deposit if you suffer losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 503 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)