+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 503 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member tatnasharlock is an unknown quantity at this point tatnasharlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i loose i am trying to find out the reasons of loss... check the news, fx chat rooms, ask experts, and of course keep a record of the loss... its very important to keep a record of your loss...
    best of luck!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,winning in all traders is difficult but winning majority of trades is somewhat easy .all trades cant be successful.Even a pro trader will have few loss in their accounts.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,that is the best thing one can do because if he opens trade in few mins,his mind will be in tension and he cant trade properly.
    so its always advisable to take rest and start trading.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I do stop loss or cut loss to avoid larger losses. but sometimes I leave it up to a total loss (margin call) because until now ballance I have never exceeded $ 100 with an initial capital of under $ 15. but I will be confused if one day I use a larger capital

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loss my money in trading forex i just do one thing i just stop trading and start learning and searching in internet for profitable strategies and testing in my demo account and now i am doing that until i found the best profitable strategy so i can earn from trading forex.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you loss, and then you say anything it will provide a continuous loss and so then we will be stuck in a loss, so that wherever possible we should be better and dont give a shit to others

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    I guess we better evaluate "where lies the mistake." and may well stop trading for some time while increasing the knowledge about trading. maybe it's better than us forcing trading to recoup the lost with the rapid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 503 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)