+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 503 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always think, about what I do. mistakes you can not avoid in forex. but, at least you can avoid the mistakes that are always repeated. when faced with losses, I'll find out, what causes it. and I will make a lesson at a later date.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course you're right, we learn from our mistakes, who does not learn of sinners is not fit to continue in the world of Forex, and not a shame that the man faulting, but the disadvantage that the faulting sinners and repeat several times without learning from the sinners,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mita View Post
    well loss is a loss without it you wont learn your mistakes....whne ever i go into loss i stop trading for some time and analyse my mistake...but some times i do reapeat the mistakes so cant help it..
    It happens because you can not control your emotions when you trade. If you already know the factors that cause you loss in trading then you should avoid these factors, but sometimes you can not control their emotions so as to keep making mistakes....

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you we must analyze the causes of our loss because it is something very important to us. As we correct our mistakes after the identification by the analysis of our positions, we can go further in our quest to become a successful trader. So do not hesitate to ask why our lost positions and after correcting for more experience after.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well loss is a loss without it you wont learn your mistakes....whne ever i go into loss i stop trading for some time and analyse my mistake...but some times i do reapeat the mistakes so cant help it..

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan yeh sahi tarika hai apne galtiyo ko sudharne ka ki agar loss ho jaye to demo a/c mein jakar analyse karna hai hame ki kaha par gadbad ho rahi hai aur uss hisab se use kaise sudharna hai yeh thik se samhaj lene ke badh hi vapas main live a/c par ana chahiye isliye hame hamesha demo a/c ke sath chalna chahiye.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case i will say that never play so much with ur capital that u completely run out of it, always trade wisely and keep some amount of capital safe no matter what, if you trade like this then you can save ur oney too and also not to keep depositing which seems to be very difficult to blow off money.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only thing that i do when i loose is that i give up trading for the rest of the day and take the day off by just refreshing and cooling down my mind, the next day i go to my demo a/c and then sort out there the reason for the failure and then when confident that i have found out a way to avoid that mistake then dive back into the live a/c

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best that a forex exchange trader bears their losses in forex trading. But on the other hand they should make sure that they find the causes of their losses and then correct it in other trades that they open.

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I experienced loss in forex, first of all I make myself relax and after some time I start diagnose the reasons of my loss. If I think that loss was due to my emotions / wrong decisions then I try to avoid it. Loss can be good teacher if you learn from it. Loses I faced since starting of my trading are the best lessons I learned in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 503 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)