+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 503 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when every i loose money forex market. i can try again. I thought just bad lock.i know that any market place is loose and interest. i came to know what mistakes i have done, i try to not repeat that again. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amjadiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point amjadiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should not acquaintance although now you are in accident but i anticipate you will anon see accumulation because you hiting the capital point . affect is our own adversary and you aggravating to ascendancy this which is absolutely acceptable . anyhow i anticipate we have to put SL in our barter which can advice us added if bazaar goes adjoin us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moomena View Post
    if i lose a trade i must stop and think what make me lose .what is the mistake i done?and try to not give up this is in the situation if the winning trade more than lose one.but if i lose more than winning so i must back and learn again and read more about market and success strategy
    Hai agar aap ek proper plan ke sath trading karoge to bahoot dar tak Forex business mein tik sakte ho ...

Warna bina knowledge ke gambling karke trading mein profit nahi mil sakte hai ...

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post
    What I do when i lose in forex trading is I stop trading and then i try to find out the mistakes that i did wrong, so that i can learn from it and avoid those things in the future trades. It is always good to learn new things from your mistakes and gain experience when you lose in forex.
    if i lose a trade i must stop and think what make me lose .what is the mistake i done?and try to not give up this is in the situation if the winning trade more than lose one.but if i lose more than winning so i must back and learn again and read more about market and success strategy

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I do when i lose in forex trading is I stop trading and then i try to find out the mistakes that i did wrong, so that i can learn from it and avoid those things in the future trades. It is always good to learn new things from your mistakes and gain experience when you lose in forex.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose money in the Forex market then i always feel that this is the part of business because loss factor is very important thing during trade, we know that in every business can be happened.

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma na real account ma trading ki ha or mujha real account ma phala tu profit hua tha lakin ab mujha kafi loss hua ha is ka pashnazar ma ab trading karta waqt kafi ziyada tawaja do ga ta ka ainda sa muja loss na ho or ma apna jazbat ko control ma rkho ga kyun is sa hi ma aga ki traf bahr skta hon

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir2812 View Post
    I would simply decipher a way to refurbish missing assets during a in safe hands approach if I will get a profit too. Solely at that time i will find out how I will loss. Loss in forex isn't uncommon; consequently i might not be too hot and bothered.
    There has a several cause of Losing money in Forex, Most probably people will tell you that you cant control your emotion, you do not know money management, etc, actually its happen because you are not well prepared for Forex Business.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel very bad when i face some kind of loss in forex trading but after that i find my mistake that i made during trade and try to fix it so that next time i do not do the same mistake,

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would simply decipher a way to refurbish missing assets during a in safe hands approach if I will get a profit too. Solely at that time i will find out how I will loss. Loss in forex isn't uncommon; consequently i might not be too hot and bothered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 503 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)