+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 503 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I loss i see the trend very carefully and thought how it happens which particular based. I find the real reason of market back and wait some time. What is the next entry point I also find it. I see very expert report and go my trade how i make good strategy. If i sure the chart is very good for success forecast than i start the trade so carefully. If i not satisfied i will go others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we loss, we got a very valuable lesson in management of psychology because of course when we loss we experience depression, depressed, and hopeless,

therefore when we loss we should take a lesson from that incident

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my loss, I always emotional and definite depression, which led to worsening mental, is really bad if it passed,

I am better shut my chart and leave it for a moment and find entertainment to quiet my mind so that psychology could be get better, and my mind can be fresh

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always reduce Lot size in any trade, if I have loss or loss, of course when we loss we will feel our emotions are not stable, so we will seek revenge on the market, and our analysis is not like when we win where we feel uncomfortable hence chances of loss will be larger, it is why the lot size is reduced to minimize the loss
    All good traders follow this rule. if you are going to save your account then you should decrease the lot that you use for transactions, which means you will minimize your losses on each transaction

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lol market will not be closed for traders to take rest.markets will be closed because Saturday and sunday are holidays given by the government and no banks will be working on sundays.So only saturday and sunday market wont be available for trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lost my real account I had to stop running the business and then see to really understand where I'm wrong. In most cases the fault can be identified and corrective action is taken to start trading again. It's always good to follow your mistakes and improve before the next trade in live account. I think you are wrong about strategy or planning, if there was a psychological error that can not be practiced in the real account.

Banned indexit is an unknown quantity at this point indexit's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is a part of a business. when i fall on loss i try my level best to grow up. i Annelise the world market and invest hear properly. i think hard work and maintain discipline makes me a good trader and it may profitable for me.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is one thing I liked least. and when I get it I do not like, I will pause to relieve emotional affect. after a while, I'll see again what I am experiencing loss. after that, I tried to fix it. maybe my trading plan is not quite right, or maybe something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 503 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)