+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 503 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member riya jahan is an unknown quantity at this point riya jahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am fall in loss then i am break to forex for some days and found the reason of the loss.i am study about forex and then i again trading in here to solve my all mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to riya jahan For This Useful Post:

forextin (2012-05-29)

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I make loss, then I look for good ways to quickly make recover of loss even if not the same day. I know that sometimes if I trade the same day in opposite direction I can recover loss but it does not always come like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think loss is the essential part of every work/business. I d rather add that loss is the compulsory part also, as it gives oppurtunity to think about the weaker side of the trading strategy

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of the time i do not suffer loss in the forex market from any trade because i open deal only at that time when the trend of the market is clear and the 3 to 5 indicators also give the same direction
    but after that if i suffer loss then i make new plan to recover my loss without any emotional activity

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i make loss from trading i dont feel depress instead i just try and analyzed what went wrong with the trade and after that i go for jogging to clear my mind

Member ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's the most difficult things to see Losers directly after login, where if you closed the deal will be losing without spreads, for myself, I do not close the deal, but I leave it to stop the loss.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly traders make mistakes and repeats again and again and they makes to make their account wiped off and they always fear from trading again so its better that we should trade with money management.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would do when I experience loss is introspection, why do I experience loss, then I'll check my strategy if the system is not in accordance with the market then I will fix it. But if it is not possible that the market does not correspond to my prediction.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right there are many factors that are repeated by many traders that makes them more losses orders.To avoid it we should learn better about forex and have full control over emotions.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right traders that are new can makes profits easily on scalping and can get high returns.But its profitable more if we trade for high time frame as they we can easily forecast it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 503 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)