+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 503 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    thing humanity does from beggining of it's existence - standing up again, and facing the problem once more. i think that's why there's a bonus here for posting. that way people can manage through, and make their way once again. maybe it's not big sum, but it allows to make new start in game ,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WajeehBJ View Post
    There are a couple things that I make myself to do when I lose money in forex. Firstly, I make myself to learn more about it and see why exactly did I lose the money. Why did I think the market is going to move the other way and it did to the opposite way. Figuring out why exactly your prediction came out wrong is an important part of becoming a successful trader. Secondly, if its by mistake and I know that the market was supposed to move the other way and I made a mistake, I accept it immediately, accept the loss and make the trader towards the other side.
    many trader are think forex is a money machine and forex profit is easy .and they are start trading without experience or learning .as a result they are face to lose and feel what is forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    jee bilkul ye khyaal to lazmi ata hay kay agar aesa kernay ki bajaey ulat kia hota to bohot acha hota. laykin loss kay baad to kuch nae ho sakta. sirf yehi kay agar aap ko oss loss say kuch seekhany ko milay to phir to acha hay.
    haa lekin main kehta hu agar aap ko loss hua hai to kabhi bhi us loss ko cover karne ke liye turant trade na kre isse hota ye ai ki ap jaldi me aur galat trade krtae hai badle ke bhav se

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bilkul ye khyaal to lazmi ata hay kay agar aesa kernay ki bajaey ulat kia hota to bohot acha hota. laykin loss kay baad to kuch nae ho sakta. sirf yehi kay agar aap ko oss loss say kuch seekhany ko milay to phir to acha hay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab kisi banday ko bhi loss ho jaey to phir oss ko ye daykhna cheay kay ye loss kiss waja say hua hay. agar to apni greed ki waja say hua hay to phir to achi money management say trading kerni cheay, laykin agar market ki sudden movement say hua hay to phir apni strategy per jari rehna cheay.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    bahi jan trading main loss be earned hota ha or trading main kafi sara profit be earned hota ha es layia ot main trading karta hon or muja trading kanra boht he acha or best lagta ha or main boht sari trading karna chata hoon.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar trading karna hain to loss to hona hi hain. forex main investment bhi to nahi kar sake as we dont have such a large volume of money to invest in this market. If yopu will not get loss then how will you understand the meaning of the market. Loss happens start again and with precautions.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i got the loss from the forex trading i immediately stop the trading for sometime from that time. Take some rest from the trading, take interest in the other activities so that i get diverted from that loss. When i feel now i am good for trade then again i start the trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in the forex trading then i try to find out the mistakes that i have dome while trading the forex so that i can avoid such things in the future. It is always helpful to learn new things when you lose in the forex trading.

Junior Member forextin is an unknown quantity at this point forextin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fourtime loss that i faced.but when you love to be a trader next day i deposit money again. luckly iam earn some pips.but before i deposit i read again what were i did cause it can be my solution to open buy or sell pair that i loved.but sometimes i take abreak from insta to do execise.to rfesh my brain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 503 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)