भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 476 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4753

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member madhujella is an unknown quantity at this point madhujella's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.2 USD
    Thanks
    forex is for people who have great patience , nobody can learn this except losing money . The main problem is how much money you need to lose to understand forex . For those who never can control themselves and trust leverage to recover their lost , must use working forex robots . So they can use their profits to understand forex market , not main resourse of money.

2. Options
    Senior Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100 USD
    Thanks
    Business me lose to hota he hy wo konsa business hy jis me lose na ho agar lose nahi hy to business nahi ho ga lose ko except karna chahye is k bagair guzara nahi hy agar hum is ko except na karen to hum business nahi kar paen ge jab bara lose hota hy to ek bar trader dil bardashta ho jata he

Senior Member kudratatipu is an unknown quantity at this point kudratatipu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.4 USD
    Thanks
    major damage se sikhta hoon. abhi in order to filhal usually with damage. par I do think just about all good speculator also what food was in damage one time. will be occasion apne feeling bhi management karna sikhta hoon.

Trusted Member pentkor is an unknown quantity at this point pentkor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1456 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    yes i always try to close my terminal and give some break so that my mind is became clear and not feeling too much pressure for the loss .yes after that i always check for the proper position to enter so that i can make some profit and recover the previous loss .i think most of us trying to recover the loss immediately with higher risking and it will give us more loss .
    The best way and I also use it that way. when the loss, I will take a break. because I'm sure the loss will disrupt our psychology. so I do not impose to trade again kegika loss. I prefer to take a break, to remain calm and be able to think well to take a decision in the next trade. never becomes emotional when loss.

Member jedobkree is an unknown quantity at this point jedobkree's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.4 USD
    Thanks
    I think competition can be a little help in improving the quality of our trading because of the promised prize. but in my opinion better learn to use a mini account first because we will be more motivated spirit.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    878.55 USD
    Thanks
    when I get loss I close the business for strain and I feel sadness .then I am watching television . and thinking about my mistake . I try to find out my mistake and solve it .

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2309.3 USD
    Thanks
    if I get a loss in the forex market, I will try to be patient, that can trade consistently in accordance with the planning, as well as trading systems that we use, if we act emotionally, then we will always fail, because it will make trades without calculation

Trusted Member sangam is on a distinguished road sangam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1205 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bogelfx View Post
    if I get a loss in the forex market, I will try to be patient, that can trade consistently in accordance with the planning, as well as trading systems that we use, if we act emotionally, then we will always fail, because it will make trades without calculation
    Ham losses hone ke baad me kaafi pareshaan ho jaate hain ki ab kis tarah se ham log aage apni trading ko karenge. Is time me Indian forum ka bonus hamari help karta hai jiski madad se ham log fir se losses ke hone ke baad me apni trading ko kar paate hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Fxwin is an unknown quantity at this point Fxwin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    644.2 USD
    Thanks
    Loss hone ke baad main sabse pahle uss reason ko find karati hu jiske karan mujhe loss hota hai, jab reason pata chal jata hai to main aage se waisa mistake nahi karne ka sochati hu aur phir apne loss ko recover karne ke liye trading karna start karati hu.

11. LFC
    Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2309.3 USD
    Thanks
    economic development of a country greatly affect the movement of the currency pair, we can see the news release about the economy, the market will move in a short time, it is very profitable for traders who use fundamental analysis
    Last edited by bogelfx; 11-20-2015 at 09:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread