+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 503 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose in forex at first i find the main cause of lose then i analysis the reason.next i again start and deeply Follow some steps
    1.no Cupidity
    2.no emotion
    3.follow my money management
    4.follow trading strategy
    5.no trade without analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naveedkhan is an unknown quantity at this point naveedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    muji kuch nahe kotha agar mi aik trade mi loss karo, wo kaisi, bohut asan mi surp apni trading plan ki mutabiq chaltha hon, jo muji apni losses ko control karnai mi madad daitha hi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member timtim is an unknown quantity at this point timtim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First find out resons for loss than make action plan. Don,t worrid because profite and loss is trading life. Than do not go to repear this moment stay some time/houre and begine tread.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakur View Post
    When I make loss then and then I stop trading and take a break for one or two days and then I start trading again after finding out my mistakes I start again fresh to cover up my loss and try to trade more and more.
    If I lose today, then I do not open the position again. because at the second position, the more emotions control us. I usually turn off the computer and I will continue tomorrow. this can make the mind becomes fresh again.

Junior Member tamim is an unknown quantity at this point tamim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dont you mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WajeehBJ View Post
    There are a couple things that I make myself to do when I lose money in forex. Firstly, I make myself to learn more about it and see why exactly did I lose the money. Why did I think the market is going to move the other way and it did to the opposite way. Figuring out why exactly your prediction came out wrong is an important part of becoming a successful trader. Secondly, if its by mistake and I know that the market was supposed to move the other way and I made a mistake, I accept it immediately, accept the loss and make the trader towards the other side.
    When I loss in forex, I usually stop transaction. I have to break and solve the problem that make me loss. Money management is very important in trading forex, besides that I have to study hard about the indikator for example bolinger band etc

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a loss I just close my trading termainal and start to investigate my mistakes and take rest for some times. Then Strat trading again with following more safe trading system, I don't go to aggressive trading to recover my looses.

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    Dont you mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel very bad when i face loss in an trade, but soon after that i control my nerves and try to recover this loss by reading the market trend carefully and start trade according to its trend

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business is risky and here one may gain or lose his money.Sometimes i met with several loss but i did not get hopeless or depressed.It is more harmful to regret own-self than losing money cause it create further damage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 503 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)