+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 503 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    when i see i am on the wrong way and have made some loss on that time i close my order and take rest for few hours. And try to find my weakness point on trading. After getting that i fixed it and change my strategy.
    i completely agree with you.
    that is a great way to deal with our emotions and reducing the stress level. sometimes it is better to stay away from the computer when we lose money.
    but really, people are different because we have different genes and so the solution for each individual will be different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i see i am on the wrong way and have made some loss on that time i close my order and take rest for few hours. And try to find my weakness point on trading. After getting that i fixed it and change my strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Although i got upset but even then try to find out the reasons of failures.May be change the strategy to give more effectiveness to the businesss.But loosing hope is'nt a good thing because when you loose hope you can't succeed.
    haan agar aaap different startegy se trade karnege to shaad aaap loss ko cover kar sakte hain leki main kehta hu ki agar ap ne apna hope ko lose kar dia to aapko aur jyada losssh oga

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although i got upset but even then try to find out the reasons of failures.May be change the strategy to give more effectiveness to the businesss.But loosing hope is'nt a good thing because when you loose hope you can't succeed.

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is always in forex.. every tradings have this fear.. So when i loss i think what is problem, how was i losses and try to be cool.. then i rest some time and then again sit in for trading..

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here in forex trading one may meet with loss.Butr for this he never should be regret as loss is a par5t of business.He is should make him more conscious about next trading and learn form the loss and find out best the best solution.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am lost,i cut my position and cut loss..After that i just see at the market without taking a position..
    I analyze the chart and the news..thats what makes me learn..
    After that i rest for a while..when i feel i am ready,my mind is fresh,i take another position..

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saifnirob View Post
    When I live in a loss I just do nothing without thinking about my mistake I have just been done with my past trading time. I believe in that Thinking is great that work. I also got so many result positive that i have think about loss.
    i think Lack of courage to bear the loss is one of the major problem most trader encounter in the forex investment and i know its not very easy to bear lose but we just have to learn were our is takes comes from in other for us to be able to make correction on that

Junior Member Shahriar is an unknown quantity at this point Shahriar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I basically search for the cause why i lost and try to rectify and make a solution out of it so that this same mistake doesn't happen again. i dont become angry rather i become sad so that i dont get my confidence spoiled and lose more trade.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i face to with loss i take me control in patiently.
    I can learn with the loss and analysis that how i face with loss.
    I take a decision that what situation face me with a loss.
    I don't frustrate about it because fail or is the key to success.
    Every body can be face with but he should not be heisted about it.
    No risk no gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 503 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)