+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 503 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion reduction will be common part of e-commerce. Without breakdowns no-one get good profit from e-commerce. Mainly because breakdowns may perhaps locate your mistake. So on brand-new my own husband or wife along with when i collection the idea soon after purchasing reduction in working up coming business yet again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by nature it is very hard for someone to accept losing money especially when there is no one to blame for it.
    in forex you either accept that you are the one who made the loss or you go away from this market.
    if you can accept the loss then it already reduce the level of your stress and then you just find some kind of diverting activity to forget the loss that you just encounter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir2812 View Post
    I missing cash once more lately and that i am not an excessive amount of concerned however attempting to work out how I missing that money? And the way I might have survive and what be my mistake and there's masses to assume and to boost thus i'm silent helpful concerning potential.

and silent pause and evaluate what we just did by trading it, by looking back at the process of what we are doing so we are at a disadvantage, so we got a valuable lesson from our own personal experience, there's usually a mistake that was accidentally we do and some that we deliberately did karen get carried away emotionally reactive in the trigger by our habit that is difficult to refrain

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I missing cash once more lately and that i am not an excessive amount of concerned however attempting to work out how I missing that money? And the way I might have survive and what be my mistake and there's masses to assume and to boost thus i'm silent helpful concerning potential.

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, when to touch any loss leave the market in this day does not see the chart at all nor do I open any package .. and if a large proportion of the loss of the account away from trading until some days calm my nerves and not more than the loss due to my desire to compensate for loss ...

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal89 View Post
    Fine when i get loss. Than i cease trading for a time and dissect my lieu again which convey loss and learn the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i modify it and if the crusade is separate similar an unscheduled interestingness than its my fortune.
    That is the best approach you should use, when you get loss you shouldn't just think of quitting forex trading but rather, you should be thoughtful of what caused the loss and look for a better way to rectify the loss in other for you to be able to grow in your experience

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's why i always told my friend to keep collecting bonuses until he able to collect adequate amount of capital such as $1.000. with this amount we can trade more flexible and the money management will also works well. It's useless to collect bonuses every month just to loose it again.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe loss is actually common thing in e-commerce. Devoid of failures no-one acquire great profit from e-commerce. Because failures may discover your blunder. Such like new my spouse and i set it right after acquiring loss on dealing next trade again.
    Last edited by golpo20; 2012-06-10 at 01:22 PM.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses is only a part of the game in forex. as long as it still in my limit of maximum risk, i will soon forget it and focus on my next trade. It's different when you have a margin call, usually i will take a break for a while, cooling down my head and print out all my last trades as my tool to analyze.

Banned sabujdas94 is an unknown quantity at this point sabujdas94's Avatar
    Thanks
    If my opening deals tern into loss than basically i take a break and wait for market up or down. And surf some forex signal provider and forum site like mt5.com, indian-forex.com etc.I think most of the trader also do this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 503 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)