+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 503 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loss in my trade i always try to understand my fault and also try to recover my loss in next trades. but in losses i always learn something new because i believe failure is the pillar of success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever receiving reduction inside our business we have to end up being loosen up first in addition to soon after we are able to manage the self enable to examine concerning the mistake inside our business, in addition to well prepared technique to restoration the reduction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your comments when test loss I am trying to find out my mistakes and faults. After that trying to solve these problems and these are helps for successful trading. If a trader facing loss he should not lost his confidence but try to overcome his mistakes.

Member mavrick is an unknown quantity at this point mavrick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loss my money in trading business , at fast i fiend out the reason of loss , then i research on it , then i find out the way how can i over come the obstetrical. People do not loss his patient in this situation. It will bring experience for him.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy jab be loss hota hy main apni glati ko note karta ho usay point out karta hon k meri kis glati ke wajha sy mujhy loss ko face karna para mostly meri error he hoti hy market ka koi dosh nhi hota but meri greed he mery loss ke reason hoti hy moslty .

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when geting loss in our trade we must be relax first, and after we can control our self , let to review about our mistake in our trade, and prepared strategy to recovery our loss.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, is bad enough exposure to Sarah in the Forex market and we all hate reminded, especially the loss of large and margin call is painful and sad for all of us, who us feel that we are not traders are good .. but when exposed to a loss do I stay away from trading on that day and leave the system permanently, and come out to my friends so as not to affect the loss, especially if significant nerves and soul it is possible to touch a bigger loss because of it ..

Member nabi is an unknown quantity at this point nabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I concur to expend indication in the mart is also a rattling advantage deciding after a losing day. we can deal some the conditions which may be the movement of this expiration. and it testament a redemptive statement to see the mistakes and penalize it in subsequent.

Senior Member sumon khan is an unknown quantity at this point sumon khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that loss is the 1st step of profit. it shows the right way to choose and go ahead for success.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses main sabse important hai ki hum apna patience na khoyein kyonki market roll back hota rahta hai aur losses kuchh time ke baad profit main convert ho jate hain to sabse important hai hi hum rukein aur dekhein ki hum kahan mistake kar rahe hain aur thodi der baad ya after some hrs hum positive results pa jate hain agar aapki lot size loest hai aur aapke paas sufficient deposit hai to aap MC se aasani se bachh sakte hain aur isman koi risk nahin hai isliye patience less hokar trade na karein .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 503 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)