+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 503 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab ve loss hota hai, mann bohat kharab ho jata hai. ha ishke piche emotions ka kuch sampark hai.
    After some loss, i turn off my pc and take a rest for few hours....
    Bcoz of loss, i analyz my faults and share with my friends and trying to get rid of this situation.
    Use new technics, new stategies, new indicators etc... bcoz of loss i get a huge experice, i use this in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    If only suffered a small loss, I guess it does not matter. But if you have a major disadvantage, of course, very serious problem. We will not forget the huge losses, in a short time. If I get a big loss, I took a long time to calm down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdeamran is an unknown quantity at this point mdeamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, Flowing experience Traders Suggestion and Tips are the best way to become Become a successful Forex Trader....

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade already takes a very long time, possibly cause I lose and have realized today.most of all I did was against the movement pasar.ini to be avoided and not do it again by myself and all traders

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anytime, What i do when i loss? shall not do nothing, continue normal trading day after day, because here I remind you that the Forex, has to be to win with losses and gains and never gains only. Therefore it is advisable to lower the minimum lots used that eventually there very members who insist on risking always a bit and then lose. Low value of the lots you employ if you continue to lose large amounts of money in Forex because there is no need, see this perspective, small losses and small gains, focus and increases the level of prediction with the help that is out there, and see that you start winning in the Forex dropper, so minimal losses and gains never scared anyone, and little by little becomes much. And at the end, You win.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    if we still trade after lose some money then we have option to recover in next trade ,but if we wont trade after lose then how can we recover our lose money so this way trader still trade after lose
    yeah yeh toh sahi hai lekin yaar trader trade karta hai toh woh already kafi pressure me rehta hai aur jab use loss hota hai toh uspe pressure badh jata hai iss pressure k sath agar trader apne losss ko recover karne ki koshish karega toh maximum time usey aur loss face karna padd sakta hai...

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss tu trading ka hisa hai just like profit or mujhay jab kabhi loss hota hai tu mujhay temporary dukh hota hai aor phir us kay baad main apnay loss ki reason find karnay ki koshish karti hun takay next time us reason ko avoid kar sakun or again loss na ho mujhay same reason ki wajah say.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    kuch nai krta hu jb loss hota hain bs thora afsos hota hain per agy pata hota hain main na agy be earn krna hain es liya main apny ap ko control kr sakta hu mujy boht pasand hain hain earning es liya traing main loss or profit hota rahta hain koe masla nai hain mujy

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, i am always tried to search my Forex mistakes when i got loss in Forex trading. I am not became angry in loss situation, because loss is part of Forex trading process. As a trader i knows that i can't stop loss 100% but can only reduce my loss level in Forex trading. So there is no chance to have frustrating thought, only our improved skill and strategy can help us in Forex trading loss.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I loss my capital three times in forex trading but I never frustrated. Every time when I loss my capital I find my reasons of loss and again demo trading seriously and learn forex properly then I start forex trading again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 503 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)