+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 503 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member jedobkree is an unknown quantity at this point jedobkree's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think competition can be a little help in improving the quality of our trading because of the promised prize. but in my opinion better learn to use a mini account first because we will be more motivated spirit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    yes i always try to close my terminal and give some break so that my mind is became clear and not feeling too much pressure for the loss .yes after that i always check for the proper position to enter so that i can make some profit and recover the previous loss .i think most of us trying to recover the loss immediately with higher risking and it will give us more loss .
    The best way and I also use it that way. when the loss, I will take a break. because I'm sure the loss will disrupt our psychology. so I do not impose to trade again kegika loss. I prefer to take a break, to remain calm and be able to think well to take a decision in the next trade. never becomes emotional when loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kudratatipu is an unknown quantity at this point kudratatipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    major damage se sikhta hoon. abhi in order to filhal usually with damage. par I do think just about all good speculator also what food was in damage one time. will be occasion apne feeling bhi management karna sikhta hoon.

Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business me lose to hota he hy wo konsa business hy jis me lose na ho agar lose nahi hy to business nahi ho ga lose ko except karna chahye is k bagair guzara nahi hy agar hum is ko except na karen to hum business nahi kar paen ge jab bara lose hota hy to ek bar trader dil bardashta ho jata he

Senior Member madhujella is an unknown quantity at this point madhujella's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is for people who have great patience , nobody can learn this except losing money . The main problem is how much money you need to lose to understand forex . For those who never can control themselves and trust leverage to recover their lost , must use working forex robots . So they can use their profits to understand forex market , not main resourse of money.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss to bht dffa hua hai mujhy orr jb bhee loss hota hai tb mn kuch time ke liye forex leave krr deta hoon orr phir rest ke baad start krta hoon kyun ke mind ko controll krna itna asaan nhi hota lkin kisi chez ko loss ke darr se chorr dena koi smjdari nhi hai koshish krty rehna chahiye kbhi na kbhi success mill hee jati hai

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always try to close my terminal and give some break so that my mind is became clear and not feeling too much pressure for the loss .yes after that i always check for the proper position to enter so that i can make some profit and recover the previous loss .i think most of us trying to recover the loss immediately with higher risking and it will give us more loss .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlife2015 View Post
    My friend profit and loss both are the part of forex trading and we all need to recover our loss if we had a loss but we need to make a good trading plan and without a trading plan we can not make good money here. we need to trade with proper understanding of the market.
    Bhai agar jo hum logo ka yaha par loss hota hai, aur loss ko recover bhi nahi kar pate hai to bhai humare liye jaruri hota hai, ki hum apni galti ko thik kare bhai, yaha par apni galtiya ko thik karke hi trading karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really care when I loss, as long as I've put stoploss correctly. after installing stoploss correctly, if we still lose let's say we are experiencing a failure analysis
    and we have to think that the Forex market can not be 100% predictable, so the loss is a natural thing
    This makes us unencumbered in the subsequent analysis
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend profit and loss both are the part of forex trading and we all need to recover our loss if we had a loss but we need to make a good trading plan and without a trading plan we can not make good money here. we need to trade with proper understanding of the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 503 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)