+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 503 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader. I am face the loss many time. I am facethe loss more than two time. Because I have no proper knowledge of Forex. I am work the market with out strategy. I can not successful. So that i am face the loss. Si I am decided that learnnrhe Forex. I am work the market with the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best thing to do when you get a loss is to leave the computer and don't trade because you will be under the influence of the loss especially if it is big , it's better to not trade until you forget about it and you become calm to be able to trade correctly without any pressure.
    Last edited by goggo; 2016-10-20 at 12:15 AM.

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko loss ka bad ya zaroor check karna chiya ka loss ki reason kai hai or ager koi reason milti hai to next time is ko na dohraya jai or mazeed is ko profit able kasa banaya ja sakty hai is ki research karni chaiya kyun ka some time trader kisi stratygy ko banata hi to wo us ko bari profit able lagti hai or wo is ko bina check kia trade start kar data hai is lia loss hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Alihaider is an unknown quantity at this point Alihaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont you mate Despite Notwithstanding you would to misfortune Be that i feel you will before long see benefit in light of you hiting the primary side of the point. Feeling will be our own foe What's more you attempting to control this which may be truly beneficial. In any case i imagine we must set sl to our profession which camwood help us more At advertise dives against us.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that there is no one of us that do not loss in forex trade of course loss is part of this business so it is not new thing to loss in forex trade again so when you loss then you should be able to find out the very reason you loss in that particular trade.

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is actually very difficult to do this without loss forex business if we are just traders who have not been able to master and understand the forex business is a good and right, so maybe have advanced traders will also get a loss, although perhaps only a very slight loss.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start ma tu buhat dishard hoti thi but at the passage of time ma nay apnay fear ko overcome kia emotions ko control kia but ab aci strategy banai ha k ager lossb ho tu dosri taraf say recovery ho jati ha but dear loss is loss but planing good honi chahiyy

Junior Member Rupanily is an unknown quantity at this point Rupanily's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good,when i get loss. Than i interrupt trading for a piece and canvass my post again which convey casualty and verify the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wrong with strategy than i qualify it and if the cause is separate same an unannounced intelligence than its my luck.

Member santoo is an unknown quantity at this point santoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I get loss, I stop trading for a piece and try to effort out the reasonableness for my failure. After judgment out the intellect I try my superior to withdraw that fault and for that propose I make eat that cerebrate in my follow move hanging in line of me neighboring my trading occlude so that I can refrain it next indication.

Member siddik is an unknown quantity at this point siddik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I loose money in this market I foremost try to swan a scam disruption and then image out and study the reasons of my decease.I ponder the reasons which advance to the losses and try not to move the synoptical mistakes in time and create towards my goals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 503 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)