+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 499 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Hybrid View

Anytime

What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

Al-Amin_Raj (2012-09-01), arin (2012-08-24), cuongmom (2012-06-23), etipou (2012-07-24), forexpips (2011-12-23), hajjar (2012-07-07), Isafan87 (2012-07-10), karlano (2012-08-17), king (2012-07-14), kobhokhan (2012-07-19), mdyeasinkhan (2012-08-26), mithun (2012-08-30), othman (2012-08-19), rizwan (2012-08-06), santo.plus (2012-06-28), someone (2012-08-23), sumonmia0526 (2012-05-10)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.

well ofcourse anytime u r 100% right everyone of us has done loss in forex trading and everyone try to learn something about his lossing money reason...mostly it would be only 1 thing for loosing is "lalach". or 2nd thing it would be fear or emtion for loosing your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-06), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), ImdadAli (2018-05-23), inspiron (2012-07-21), rizwan (2012-08-06)

Banned kakagi is an unknown quantity at this point kakagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    well ofcourse anytime u r 100% right everyone of us has done loss in forex trading and everyone try to learn something about his lossing money reason...mostly it would be only 1 thing for loosing is "lalach". or 2nd thing it would be fear or emtion for loosing your money
    bilkul thi kaha lekin main apni nakamiyoun se seekhta hnn
    jab app hartey ho to es bat par zaror ghur kartey ho k kis waja se ham ko loss aya ha next time app conssions hotey ho k dobara wahi ghalti nahi karni

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lose always brings disappointment for a trader, so being in this field it also disappoints me, but i never take the loses on my heart because i know that i am in a field in which i have to come across the profits and loss as well, so when i lose i think that some one else would have got profit, this is how this business runs

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    COnfidence to success se ata hai. agar ham musalsal loss karty jain to hamara
    confidence loose ho ho ga. Jab profit hota hai to zara hosla bhi aa jata hai aur
    ham confidently trade karty rehty hain. Warna to yehi dar rehta hai ke loss hi hoga.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i get loss i will try to learn from my mistakes .i willl cahnge my trading stratigy and i will do try try agian till i not get success .because practise is a key to success.

Junior Member assa is an unknown quantity at this point assa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a loss I'll breathe for a moment to breathe and learn and recall what I had just lakukan.dan evaluate honestly and after everything is finished I will take pelajrannya and will not repeat in the future things that cause me to loss

Member ashadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ashadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do loss when i do not understand about forex market and proper idea for trading. a trader must be need proper idea and great solution at this matter. when a trader get idea about forex then he successful.

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can loss her trade. when the trader do not understand the trade then he feel the loss so it is great point of a trader so i think understand the trade i can success. best at all the great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 499 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)