+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 503 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of this trade so it is something we need to accept, beside if we learn and understand this trade well before trading we won't experience much loss in our trading but make good amount of profit almost every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that loss is the very common part of the any kind of business and the Forex business too,so I take it easily and when doing losses then also gathering more experiences on the business and also try to be do not come back losses in the same way again .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jahinor is an unknown quantity at this point jahinor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The major thing that i do when i recede is to wee a airman analysis. This send psychotherapy helps me in so many ways same portion me to make our what conduce to my losses. Formerly i'm able to hit out what happened, then it is dimension to transfer or modify strategies for turn results.

Member anita is an unknown quantity at this point anita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when i get loss. Than i grab trading for a spell and analyze my view again which transport deprivation and appraisal the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i qualify it and if the create is else similar an upset intelligence than its my phenomenon.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapka sawaal bht acha ha bhai maine shuru me bahut galtiya kari thi forex me jis wajah se mera account margin call tak aya tha..lekin fir maine apni galtiyo se bahut kuch sekha aur uske baad se amine bahut sambhal ke tardimng kari aur sare losses cover kiye aur ab ma insta per bht profit ma hun

Member poojafx is an unknown quantity at this point poojafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं जब भी इस फॉरेक्स बिजनेस में अपना खुद का पैसा लॉस करूंगा तो मैं अन्य लोगों की तरह निराश नहीं हूंगा क्योंकि बहुत सारे लोग लॉस हो जाने पर निराश हो जाते हैं लेकिन मेरा मानना है कि लॉस और प्रॉफिट यह सब बिजनेस का हिस्सा है और अगर हम लोग हो रहे हैं तो कहीं ना कहीं हमारे कम डेमो अकाउंट में ज्यादा से ज्यादा प्रैक्टिस ना करने के कारण ही हुआ होगा मैं जब भी लॉस करूंगा तो अपनी गलतियों को सुधार करूंगा

Member anam42 is an unknown quantity at this point anam42's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i have to face loss in my trading business then i close my laptop and relax for two hours and think about the reason or mistake of loss. I find the correct reason for my loss and then i keep in my journal that mistake so that it can not be repeated in future.

Member Hadymalik is an unknown quantity at this point Hadymalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss hony se aik to hm disappointed hoty hn keon ke hamara capital Jo waste hota ,laken ager hm loss ko vast view se daikhin to ye hamary liy aik lesson ho GA ager hm samjhain to ,at the end loss is the part of any business

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to accept loss and we need to learn from the trading mistakes we have done in trading, profit and loss both are the part of the Forex trading and we need to develop our trading plan and have to execute at every trades to minimize the loss.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai hum logo ke liye acha yehi hota hai ki agar trading mein loss ho gaya hai to us loss se humare ko sikhna chahiye bhai, hum is tarah se apni trade mein huyi mistake ko thik kar sakte hai bhai, aage fir galti nahi hoti hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo apni galti se market me learn karein,trader se jo galti hota hai usse seekhna chahiye,trader esme jetna market me learn karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko dheere dheere he experience aata hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 503 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)