+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 872 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well not risky for everyone maybe for newbies who do not know much and maybe for some people are just there to take risk. For me it is not that much risk as I do not take much of risk. but yes it is a little risky and it can really test patience and it is never easy. I think we should try to make 1 k in night.
    ha main aapke samet hu kyunki newbies hi hamesha big lot se position open karte hai, unhe jaldi rich banne ki gayi hoti hai par badme thode time ke bad unhe samaj me aa jaata hai ki forex me low lot size se acha se kamaya jaa sakta hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well not risky for everyone maybe for newbies who do not know much and maybe for some people are just there to take risk. For me it is not that much risk as I do not take much of risk. but yes it is a little risky and it can really test patience and it is never easy. I think we should try to make 1 k in night.
    and what do you mean by making 1k in a night? well you cant surely make 1k with a balance of $10 in one night.its almost impossible.
    but still i have seen a person who took heavy risk and turned $80 to $2000 in one trading week.It was really risky,but it was rewarding too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk lies in the trader and the way he/she trades. If a novice who do not know anything start to imitate a professional trader without having the sufficient information, knowledge and skill, the chances are more that he will end up losing everything. Do what you know, know well whatever you are doing.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will remain all the time risky whether you are a good trader well experienced or newbies. But newbies are faces both challenging and risky. If they trade with discipline and know the knowledge of Forex and also trade with the help of indicators and technical analysis then they can control their risk but not totally finish.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    na bhai forex risky he. par ha ye unlogo ke liye risky he jinhone isko naya suru ki he. aur jinhone isko thik se sikha nehi. sabse jyada fydemand he jinhone forex sikha he. main yaha hoon ku ki maine thoda bahut sikha he. aur umeed he ye main continue karunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes you can get a lot of money here, I've proven and I strongly believe that, you can get 1k in one night, and do not forget you can lose money in one minute, and I feel forex is more risky from the other investments such as commodities and stocks
    yes i agree forex is risky,but i say that you can make 1k in a night,but if you plan and execute well you can control your loss from 1k to 100 or 10.
    its we who make forex more risky with leverage,big lots etc.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by frubii View Post
    A lot is small , invest small capital, good planning, best strategy, passion, use of right indicator’s, basic’s of forex is must needed to sustain your self to long term in forex trading
    Correctly said. Invest above 20$ for lot size 0.01. If you want reasonable profit, then invest 100$. Forex is too risky, Earning money is not easy thing, we should have to do hard work.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i think Forex trading very challenging...being a forex trader is an honor..forex market is a real risky market but i think the only thing for us to stay in forex is the hope and desire plus addiction which let us stay in the market
    yes you can get a lot of money here, I've proven and I strongly believe that, you can get 1k in one night, and do not forget you can lose money in one minute, and I feel forex is more risky from the other investments such as commodities and stocks

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    No doubt Forex is a very risky business but tell me any business which is not risky. Every business has some risk and without risk to money. however I have learned one thing which is when you start new business you are well known about it. You must learn all advantages and disadvantages about it, then start this business, so this forum helps us all about Forex and I am thanked full to the team of this forum who provide us opportunities to know what is Forex and how to trade and how to control emotions.
    i agree with you, there is no any business which is not risky. maybe the different of it is the size of risk. there a business which have a high risk and high gain like forex trading and there a business which have low risk and low gain, even we can trade in the forex trading with low risk, if you apply a low gain in your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 872 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)