+ Reply to Thread
Page 850 of 872 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 848 849 850 851 852 860 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, we can make forex be a medium risk and medium gain, if we trade with carefully and certainly with money management used a small lot.
    we can avoid the margin crisis and can make some profit with little profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky business and this will remain so. It is not for everyone and not for those who are looking for a risk free investment option. The main stay of the Forex is the global fluctuations that are taking place in the markets and thus we have to capitalize on them and make some good profits from the markets.

Thus we see that we have to take the risks in order to be successful and loose first to gain afterwards.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    of course, as a new trader we should to keep learning to improve our knowledge and our analysis.
    we should not be long in the demo account, 3 month are enough for us.
    i not agree with you i think an trader should do proper trade until he know all aspect of trading rather it take 5 month, you can`t say that now i have done trade three month on demo i`m master know.
    To be best trader we actually need to increase our trading skill too

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    yep new members in this trade should always keep on learning about forex trade and keep on searching for winning strategies, offcourse do spend a lot of time on demo and you will be half the way prepared for it and yeah you are right there that do expect the unexpected coz you do not control the trade and the market.,
    of course, as a new trader we should to keep learning to improve our knowledge and our analysis.
    we should not be long in the demo account, 3 month are enough for us.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aapne thik kaha bhai
    lekin me apki is baat se sehmat nahi hon ki forex market se consistent profit banana impossible hai
    jo trader market ko acje se study karta hai..wo market se acha paisa zarur kama leta hai
    har trade me profit kamana possible nahi ahi..lekin zadatar tarde profit hi deke jate hai
    yes it is true that in business a small risk is bought to be taken in order to gain experience as well as even test ourselves to certain limit's, it is not necessary that the risk has to be big and also that the risk has to be bad coz with proper steps and technique things can turn out to be quiet pretty in the end.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya it is full of risk to trade in forex but if you have experience and knowledge then you can overcome this risk and can earn good profit
    bilkul sahi kaha ki sirf buy aur sell ki knowledge le kar forex shuru karenge toh pachtaenge isliye ame kafi samay bitana chahiye forex mein use samhajne aur sab kuch sikh jane tabhi haam isse fayda bana sakte hai, agar aap paisa ka mol jante ho aur money management follow karte hai aur emotion's controll toh fir risk factor bhi kaam ho jata hai, haan forex se kai log hai joh ghar baith kar acha mol kama late hai aur young log isse acha pocket money bhi kama lete hai, isse yehio pata chalta hai ki sahi samhaj ke sath aur akkal ke sath forex se paisa kamaya ja sakta hai.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    do not be afraid of risk in our trade, if so we will never dare to trade ...
    but make minimal risk, and make us the greatest possible chance of success ...
    i agree with you, we should to not be afraud with the risk, risk make us can trade with carefully
    we should to minimize the risk, because risk difficult or cannot to be avoid.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I really wonder, why the trader was still in the forex although traders have suffered huge losses? I often chat with beginner forex traders, many of them are always losses and loss but why does he always trading, and the most reason is because they have addiction
    yep new members in this trade should always keep on learning about forex trade and keep on searching for winning strategies, offcourse do spend a lot of time on demo and you will be half the way prepared for it and yeah you are right there that do expect the unexpected coz you do not control the trade and the market.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is no wonder a risky bussiness coz with the slightest change in trend can get you into loss, not to mention if you do not have proper knowledge and not learnt the proper way to trade then you will find yourself in a big bump, but i will say tht even with experience there is a lot of things yet to discover and to learn, but everyone stays here coz there is no basic means to strart this business as related to a particular aMOUNT of investment and also profits even if they are in small amount are made so the hunger and greed for money is also pulling us back to it

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think if forex is too risky because I have prepared good risk management to limit my losses and I
    tried to make good analysis so I could lower its risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 850 of 872 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 848 849 850 851 852 860 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)