+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 975 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    Yes that is right. But it takes time to learn that so we must not be in a hurry because at first it's really hard but sooner or later we will not noticed that we can already control our emotions. Just say to yourself that you must control it or write it in a paper and put it in your lap while trading so we can read it always..
    emotions ko control karna ek min ka kaam nahi hai..iske liye bahut time tak forex trading se experience lena chahaiye aur fir dheere dheere samjhna chahaiye ki emotions aur greed ki wajah se kitna loss ho sakta hai...uske baad emotions ko control karna chahaiye..ache aur bade traders emotions ko ocntrol me rak hek tarding karte hai tabhi wo itne sucesful hote hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so true that we do not respect the virtual money offered in demo a/c and hence we will never know what it values after a loss of even one dollar, and not to mention that in demo we have such a huge capital that we never get to know what is a MC, only when starters come to a true a/c then they realise what an MC really is!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is right. But it takes time to learn that so we must not be in a hurry because at first it's really hard but sooner or later we will not noticed that we can already control our emotions. Just say to yourself that you must control it or write it in a paper and put it in your lap while trading so we can read it always..

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere emoticons to main control karta hi hu.
    Per i think her koi apne emoticons ko control ni kr sakta as k agar usne loss kiya to v and profit kiya ho to v.
    Dono situation main control karna muskil hai.

Thanks
    The best way to control emotions while trading in forex is to be perfect in demo trading first. If we learn about trading in demo accounts, we will be familiar about the real trade. Then we don't have to be nervous about anything. And while trading too, never be greedy. Greed is the one that brings down all other emotions. Never be afraid of any trends, just be patience and wait for the perfect trends to start the trade.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you, need more practice and try to change our mindset, if we get some losing or floating minus so we have to be cool and let it flow without bad thinking, we just make analysis and fix something that we have done...
    ride it

Thanks
    do you think what makes it hard?
    I think not too difficult, provided you are committed, can promise yourself, that's all.
    only ourselves that make it hard, so you need to set yourself as possible.

Thanks
    I think if we could already have the discipline and clear rules.
    for example in the placement of SL and TP at the open position, the emotional factor may be reduced.
    but if you still do cut loss, I believe that emotional factors still play an important role.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was confident with myself, if I would be successful.
    I will pass all the failures that I do, I already said that this business requires a commitment to move forward.
    committed to never be afraid to fail.
    people are afraid of failure will never be successful.

Thanks
    really? I think the calculation of the placement of SL is one of the keys of the MM. because by always placing the SL, you can calculate the loss you suffered during the open position. then if it was you specify, then you play at the level of margin that you will specify.
    if the SL is small, then you can use a large margin. vice versa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 975 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)