+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 975 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion control logic :
    Need a diary.
    Have to open one clear page.
    Headline " Emotion control policy"
    Step by step have to include the all policy of emotion control.
    1. Need education
    2. Need need demo practice experience
    3. Need plan
    4. Need technical analysis
    5. Need some useful Indicator using experience
    6. Experience
    7. Need own sentiment compare with other expert trader.
    8. Have to wait for good entry
    9. Strictly apply money management rules.
    10. ....... (please add )
    Day by day fill this page.
    Not only write, have to apply also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...
    I agree with you sir. I also wrote the rules on the wall near the computer room. but the problem is, I often breaking its own, a rule that I created. Do you have any tips for me to be more disciplined in carrying out these rules?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with low risks and then without much greed would help us in controlling our emotions in forex trading. Low risks controls our emotions very quickly so we must apply it while trading.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gururaj View Post
    We can use stop loss to limit the loss and take profit should be exploited in well manner so that we do not fell victim to greed. These are the main emotions which can be encountered by using these two tools. We can't control emotions with trade open at both ends.
    forex me stop los ka use karna sabse acha tarika hota hai emotions ko kabu me karne ka
    stop loss set karne ke bad trader ko bar bar us trade ki taraf dyan hi nahi dena padega..sath me take profit bhi agar use karke deal ko lock kar diya jaye to fir emotions ko kabu me kioya ja sakta hai

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking if you do trading very less, at least one or two trades you open then it is no problem for you to control your emotion but your trades percentage should not be exceeding then the limit of your capital.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the money is involved then the emotions will be there. We just need to know when to stop the trading as our moods are not good and the chances of gaining from the markets would be actually minimal

This is just to make sure that we do not make a lot of loss when trading and also to safeguard our accounts.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you the emotions have always cause enough problems and error too, so you just should know that when can be used and we'll be very happy with.the dealer by true OF RESULTS suppresses their emotions and works with Inteligence to not to fall into trape of emotions that if we carry out Benefit, for me it's not real but just Benefit Benefit of luck, so try to use well the emotions and them give up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Tarek (2012-02-24)

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be a success forex trader , you need daily target as how much you take profit. If you fulfill your target , so you should not more trade that day though the forex market is your site. I seem any one need 5% profit in a day. Every forex trader should control their emotion.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are do trading in forex market then it very difficult to control your emotional state especially when your trading in between loss and profit so if you want to avoid this emotional state then don,t be play trading without deeply study of market trend.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riskfx2012 View Post
    it is true that it's difficult to control feelings in foreign exchange buying and selling...but when someone stick to the fundamental rules and means of foreign exchange buying and selling, then it will likely be simple to control feelings...whenever we discuss making technique for buying and selling , this means that people also needs to concentrate to controlling feelings in foreign exchange buying and selling..
    forex trading me ya kisi bhi tarah ki trading me emotions ko kabu me rakhna bahut mushkil hota hai lekin bahut zaruri bhi hotah ai kyunki emotions ki wajah se traders ko sabse zada loss hota hai..isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki usse apne emotions ko kaabu me rakhte hue trading karni chahaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 975 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)