+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 975 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    Discipline or a good plan is one of the ways in which an edge can be controlled by greed and fear, but how can I control it such as fear, greed can be controlled through discipline and develop plans for circulation
    I like your idea on discipline and is very good. But I like to say that is difficult for person who not discipline in personal character, to discipline in forex trading. So I think that beyond forex, trading, the trader personality or normal character in life can affect the way that the trader will perform in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline or a good plan is one of the ways in which an edge can be controlled by greed and fear, but how can I control it such as fear, greed can be controlled through discipline and develop plans for circulation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the most dangerous emotional factor in the forex trading. in my little experience i am still loss profit because of the greed . i am advising all of the trader to control the greed for their better trading and making more money .

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Control of passion or greed in general, particularly in the recent period is that of the hardest things in circulation and going through perhaps the illusion of the stages that must be bettered every forex trader must know discipline, which controls emotion

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to control your emotions and overcome the greed you have to place stop loss and take profit in your trading and put a plan for you trading with targets and when you reach these targets do not try to open any other trade because you reached the target of the day this method works with me

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    not easy to control your emotions, let's look at our losses during the inevitable moment of emotion, how do we not already open and the analysis of transactions according to the movement in the opposite happened and we moved sl sure we will experience emotions
    Yes, it's not easy to control our emotion during trading. To realize that, we must be confident with our own analysis and we can be
    confident if we have proved that our analysis could give consistent profits. We can improve our confidency with doing a lot of practices
    in demo account.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are in the loss it is better to take rest for some time from forex trading and with the fresh mind you can again start the forex trading. But always remember that you have to follow the rules when you trade in the forex market otherwise the same thing happen again

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    not easy to control your emotions, let's look at our losses during the inevitable moment of emotion, how do we not already open and the analysis of transactions according to the movement in the opposite happened and we moved sl sure we will experience emotions

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the main thing for this business, if the trader can control their emotion then they can keep stable their mind to keep think with clear and get the best analysis for their trading and for me, i have to always try and try to make it better with using high discipline for every trades that i open and also i have to support it with high responsibility too

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont guess so i think that when you cant controle your emotion yo can success in your investement because the scair and the greed those are the great reaon for the lose and we should always controle them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 975 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)