+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 975 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 913 953 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So what is emotional control study and how can we use it for forex trading. Do you have ebook that can show trader how to do emotional control study?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we become greedy then we tend to loose the control over trading and start doing the trades which we should not have entered. This only makes the loss more then the profits and we have to learn on how well we can control it. The best way will be to set the rules and follow them no matter what is the trade or the currency, we must be sticking to the same set of rules always.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    substance emotions will get harnessed when we do several drill in trading that's why we see whatever less emotions freedom in older trader. If we thrust to money management rules then emotions faculty alter.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult for a trader to totally eliminate emotions but a trader can control their emotions and that can be done by the effective use of money management skills and a trader need to use these skills properly and in the best interest of the trader .

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    things that we often do in an error when a loss is that we always open a new position
    than it was a mistake that can make a mess of the strategy that we build from scratch then be destroyed
    It can be seen from the emotional side is not yet fully able to control

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not easy to control your emotions, let's look at our losses during the inevitable moment of emotion, how do we not already open and the analysis of transactions according to the movement in the opposite happened and we moved sl sure we will experience emotions

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control our emotion well, you must make sure if you had good analysis so you will be more relax when there is open position.
    And also, there must be good trading plan to limit profit and loss in each transaction. It's easier to control our emotion if we have
    prepared good risk management so we won't lose more than we could afford to take.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I must be patient and disciplined to implement my plan to be able to control my emotions ..
    for me, better get a small profit, and avoid making gambling with my trading account
    Yes if any one have low investment they can focus on only small profit every time you tread always remember that first come the account then profit so first save the account then think about the profit.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I must be patient and disciplined to implement my plan to be able to control my emotions ..
    for me, better get a small profit, and avoid making gambling with my trading account

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your points for the controlling emotion is good enough, but I would like add something more with it , that is for controlling emotion you have to strict a proper plan that will not be broke as any scene, and using a stop loss formula for every trade can be the best practice and good trading without too much or big risk.
    stop losses are used to minimize losses, not control your emotions in trading. I own so far have not found a good formula to be able to control emotions. I did when my emotions, I close my trade even though I suffered a loss.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 975 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 913 953 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)