+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 975 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 949 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners it is tough to control emotions.But, to success in forex business you have to control you emotions.To do it you may practice yoga, self-hypnotization,mind control technique.In internet you can find many material to learn those subject.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    I prefer to use a stop loss and take profit to trade me, and after that I would leave my trade, so I can avoid the emotion in my trade, so long as I open a position in accordance with my strategy.
    I also did the same thing, using a stop loss or cut loss. even if I was at home and look at charts all day, I still use a stop loss so that I could relax. This really helped me to be able to control my emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    I prefer to use a stop loss and take profit to trade me, and after that I would leave my trade, so I can avoid the emotion in my trade, so long as I open a position in accordance with my strategy.
    hello my friend I don't think that is the good way to avoid your emotion after all you are loosing your money without seeing it but there are many case where may be price go near to your take profit and go back in those case you will loose more so be careful

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    if you open the trade and after some time the market moves against you they you should wait for a while and if the market do not want to go that point where you suggest then close the position so it may not emotionally disturb you.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The one i ever do every my trade when i get emotion whether it's fear or greed, i will simply take a read again my target and ensuring myself if i can get out from this condition and make many profit. The target and rule very important to help us controlled our emotion,when you emotion simply back to your rule. That is work for me and i hope too can work for other trader.

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion is the worst enemy for a trader specially if you are a new trader. its not easy to control your emotion. at first you have to determine about your goal, control your greediness. try to learn from you every single mistake. finally it will gradually decrease with increasing your experience simultaneously.

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way is to love forex from your heart , you will not get bored or mad when you lose , also you must learn well and set a plan for your future goals , time plan one , so you will not be greedy and want to make profit quickly , the only allowable emotion in Forex trading is loving this career

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understand the warfare will help us. or we use a profit plan. do not greed as we earn the target. close and leave.

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CONTROLLING OF EMOTION IS HARD. IT DEPENDS ON ONES WILL POWER.IF WILL POWER IS STRONG CONTROLLING OF EMOTION IS POSSIBLE.i try to control my emotions during trading, by relaxed and be cool not stressed ,cause trading with emotions lead me to loss, i try to avoid it during my trading

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must control our emotions in trading we have to go for the trading with the experience and also we need to go with the patience to control yhe emotions.we have to go with the positive thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 975 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 949 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)