+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 975 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 899 939 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not easy to control your emotions, let's look at our losses during the inevitable moment of emotion, how do we not already open and the analysis of transactions according to the movement in the opposite happened and we moved sl sure we will experience emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bilkul sehi kaha aap ney, emotion esi cheez hey ager is per kaabu paa lia jaye to live account per pesa kemaana kabhi mushkil hi na hon, emotions control kernay k liye aap ko apnay rule per hi focus kerna ho ga ager aap k favor mien trade na jaye ya phir loss ho jaye phir bhi aap ko apni strategy nehi chhorni

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I think emotions is the most important part for success in Forex trade. It is very important to control emotions for success in Forex trade. I believe if you have lot of experience, good strategy, good knowledge on trading then you must be control you emotions for success.
    Emotion will give high impact for traders to make decision in forex so it's important to keep emotion under control to prevent
    us making big mistakes because too hurry and too emotional to make decision. The easiest way to control emotion is using
    trading plan. Setting SL and TP is effective enough to control it well.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    we don't need to inform the expect the very best way to control there emotion because they have been use to it but we just have to educate the newbies the importance of trading without emotion only if they need to get the profit
    to be like that, I also agree with you, as a beginner I was deeply felt emotions very disturbing if the trade, from the emotion that I can not control so I do trading with passion regardless of the trading rules that I have made and prepared before, I very sorry to all if given it.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think emotions is the most important part for success in Forex trade. It is very important to control emotions for success in Forex trade. I believe if you have lot of experience, good strategy, good knowledge on trading then you must be control you emotions for success.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy thing to control emotion well especially for beginner traders. It will need train and more knowledges in
    different condition of market to be able to control emotion well. Experiences could give impact to our confidency and it
    will impact to emotion control too.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions control karne ke liye koi training ya koi knowledge ki jarurat nahi ,,but jab jab time spend hone ke baad ,,kuch knowledge aur experience badhne ke baad forex mein emoitions ka importance or control karna bhi sikh jaoge

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    I strongly agree with you, we can control our emotions when you feel comfortable in doing forex trading, and a feeling of comfort can we get when we already have good skills in trading forex, because we already have good knowledge about forex so that we know what is good and we must do in order not to experience loss.
    we don't need to inform the expect the very best way to control there emotion because they have been use to it but we just have to educate the newbies the importance of trading without emotion only if they need to get the profit

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    the more you stay in forex the more confident you become in it. for this reason, every trader must seek to gather adequate skills that will establish their confidence, and emotion will become minimal.
    I strongly agree with you, we can control our emotions when you feel comfortable in doing forex trading, and a feeling of comfort can we get when we already have good skills in trading forex, because we already have good knowledge about forex so that we know what is good and we must do in order not to experience loss.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe easiest way to manage ones feelings is usually to an individual industry with a prepare as well as adhere to which prepare. Available as well as near placement just in accordance with ones investing prepare. If you're able to adhere to ones investing prepare next you don't have to worry about feelings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 975 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 899 939 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)