+ Reply to Thread
Page 888 of 975 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 886 887 888 889 890 898 938 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    To control your emotions in forex trading means that you do not let your emotions influence your trading decisions (like closing a trade just because you are afraid of a loss). To control your emotions you have to ensure that the resulting loss that would come from your risk factor should not be enough to completely dent your trading equity.
    I think we can know whether at that time we again had a great emotion, that when I make trades and emotions have started to control me, I will close my notebook and I take a shower and after that I will make refreshing to calm my mind, because I was very conscious when we are trading with emotions that are very bad results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    To control your emotions in forex trading means that you do not let your emotions influence your trading decisions (like closing a trade just because you are afraid of a loss). To control your emotions you have to ensure that the resulting loss that would come from your risk factor should not be enough to completely dent your trading equity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek aisa trading platform hai jisme meotions ko kabu me rakh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..forex me trader apne emotions ko jitna zada se zada kabu me rakehga usse utna hi zada fayda hoga kyunki emotions ki wajah se sabse zada traders loss me jate hai aur margin call lagne ka sabse bada reason bhi emotions hi hota hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It simply means that you have started right. Continue trading with a demo account until you have mastered your emotions and you have a good trading strategy. When you have done this then you can move over to cents account for your live trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can not control emotions and most of the time my account also wash out, reason I always trade in big lots due to greed and then waiting for closing but account wash out, so if we want to control then trade in small lots and take for small profit in small pips

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can control it after some experience or when you are getting consistently profit then you can control. Emotions are the normal state of our mind which we can handle them to trade in small lots and good money management.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mala View Post
    we are all taking about control emotions and be patient but we are all can't do that. knowledge of forex and learning forex some thing else. The best and only one way to control emotions and that is good money management and obey the forex rules. If you obey all forex rules then you will never take loss and always you will remain in the limit.
    because we realize to regulate emotions is very difficult, so there is tread to discuss emotions, maybe if my emotions to have minimal if we can also learn a good trade, so the learning process is an effective way to minimize the emotional, and I'm sure if we have a good trading skills we must also be able to control emotions well.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are all taking about control emotions and be patient but we are all can't do that. knowledge of forex and learning forex some thing else. The best and only one way to control emotions and that is good money management and obey the forex rules. If you obey all forex rules then you will never take loss and always you will remain in the limit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some emotion are positive and some are negative, so in this business we need positive emotions. Yes you can control your emotions and it is in your hands. if you trade with small lots and do not trade over trading then you can feel comfortable. Always good money management keep you safe from you emotions.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    things that we often do in an error when a loss is that we always open a new position
    than it was a mistake that can make a mess of the strategy that we build from scratch then be destroyed
    It can be seen from the emotional side is not yet fully able to control

+ Reply to Thread
Page 888 of 975 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 886 887 888 889 890 898 938 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)