+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 975 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 882 883 884 885 886 894 934 ... LastLast
Results 8,831 to 8,840 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    Emotion control is a technique that is experience of historical previous data. Only Forex education can be free trade for emotion. Who want to control the emotion he should be follow the result of emotions. Emotion can be make a man as a gambler. He can not understand the trade did not going opposite. So he drive to much profit one time or two time than he lost of his capital. So If he is a good graph analyser he will not in this danger way. So free from emotion needed:
    01. Understand the trade position.
    02. Do not depend 100% on the indicator.
    03. Follow the trend seriously. www.candlesticks.com
    04. Not taken risk more than 2-3%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    If you make position with all money, you also can loss all.Evenif opening with small money, it can be big as times go. I think capital management not only using lots and leverage, but some time I use big capital in news that I can predict better
    I agree with you, every trader must have expertise with Management for the money, we can trade with any pair, but we must adhere to our Money Management, and comply with the rule we have made. especially if we do not have a good skill we have used a large capital for trading, we are certainly not stable emotions when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lupa View Post
    Yes and i think the money management is very important, especially during rapid forex trading. First, this means that risk reduction, on the other cash out the profits derived from them and and invest passive in consistency.
    If you make position with all money, you also can loss all.Evenif opening with small money, it can be big as times go. I think capital management not only using lots and leverage, but some time I use big capital in news that I can predict better

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are always afraid of our emotions and especially the excessive emotions, because it allows the loss of our money in a short time only. This is because I have a bad psychological, I think the emotions and psychology is a great relationship. So we must try to raise our psychological so that we trade without excessive emotions and with it come true with the spiritual calm.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Thats better thing some times when i loss i do same, if we are watching market then mind says to open some more trades to recover loss but its not at all a good idea.
    In my opinion, emotion management really plan an important role in forex trading, especially for beginners, they don't know how to control their emotion,what they want to do is to earn money quickly which will make them lost a lot.as author mentioned to overcome fear and greed all that required is to remember that you are not fishing for all trading opportunities.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion is harmful but in my think,emotion is helping us in your trading.without feeling pain,how can it be possible to understand about what is love and happiness in forex! but have control it at trading time.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our emotions can lose everything in forex.so fist trade demo account and then you tread real account .when you trade demo account so you loss you think its real money your so you well better real account.
    But as human beings we are faced with a situation of wanting more.so we actually lost.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you are sure if trading with a demo account can affect your psychology? many traders are talking about trading with a demo account that will not affect the psychology, it is a fact a friend, you just post that made me confused and not based on things that happen in reality.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion is the worst thing in forex trading. because our emotions can lose everything in forex. should not we shall be able to master and control it.
    but as human beings we are faced with a situation of wanting more.
    that's when we've actually lost

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Often we assume that emotions are just things that happen in our lives. We assume that feelings of anger, fear, sadness, love, hate, love, excited, bored, and so is our response to things that happen to us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 975 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 882 883 884 885 886 894 934 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)