+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 975 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,229 Times in 12,130 Posts
    yes i have not been able to control it yet I have had a lot of money in my business with the help of this business you can control any of the emotion on your computer do not ask any questions i have the right money management experience and i want to do what you can to control your emotions and greed
    all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), Unregistered (4), zahidali (2018-12-04), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G us ma ahr tarder apna emotion ko control nhi kar pata hai or us cheya ka who sahi work karna ka leay huma acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka jab hum trading kar tu huma apna emotion ko control kar ka he trading me jay tu hum acha work bhe kar sakhta hain or acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi work karna huma acha lagta ha forex ma

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), Unregistered (6), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Member Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not control the emotion as he do not talk too much you have any idea how to prepare yourself you have to make a loss or profit you have a good friend of your own and you know what you mean i am also a victim of some kind of love and have never been able to control my feelings please try again you want to learn more about how to do it then please do so.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pforex For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Unregistered (6), zahidali (2018-12-03), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to do this trick, before you fast Monday and Thursday to control our body so that it is not controlled by appetite, good taste for food or something bigger, then try to trade safely in accordance with the MM you made yourself and I am right really do exactly as you decide to control my emotions. I hung a graphic in my room that compiled what I had to do and I often glanced at it, actually the picture was always in my mind to control my emotions.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Unregistered (8)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional trading is natural , because some inexperience traders get the huge loss in the market then they become emotional , if the traders have perfect experience of trading they can not become emotional , and they make good income , many emotional traders loose their money in this business , they need to get experience and skills of this business .

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), sarfraz786 (2018-11-29), Unregistered (8)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must control our emotions in forex trading, because if we cannot control our emotions, we can get losses in forex trading. Our minds are fresh, so we can make good decisions in forex trading. In my experience, if we get a loss in forex trading, it is better to rest and actually our hopes are endless and gradually lead to greed. And for that reason Emotions are not good for Forex trading. If you want to trade on Forex safely, you must maintain the management of money and our rules and emotions. breaking that rule. So for the trade in dough we must control our emotions

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading market to regulate this emotion we must find out why you have these investors to experience emotions. and after we already know the reason, then you can try to learn how to beat items. You can help trade by doing better policies. to make sure you can follow everything. and it is a very good idea to have the rules in front of you in writing and the money management rules must be strictly followed to ensure, I do not agree to lose 5% of the capital in a single trade must be 2% and should not exceed 3% at all or less than 3%.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-03)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every Forex trader has its own rules, I am a Forex trader, so I also have some rules myself, which created me. actually who wants to be a successful trader so he must leave emotions because it can hurt your fresh mind for that reason you can lose all of your currency. and I also feel unstable emotions when doing business. especially when experiencing losses. What I do is when I experience loss just by turning on my favorite music to calm myself and away from contact with family when I experience stress

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually trading with Forex does not mean your emotions, the need for concentration and concentration can be adopted only if you control your anger or whatever, if someone cannot control his emotions then he will not be useful. emotion is what influences anything that involves your concentration completely. just go with Forex and concentrate. and it is necessary for every new trader to control their emotions. If someone fails to control their emotions, they will be looser in the trading market. So, my tip is for every new listener to control your emotions, then you will get success.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2018-12-03)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions can only be controlled through experience. If someone does not control emotions he cannot take bold steps because of fear. Also there must be good knowledge that will overcome emotions because when there is an emotional situation, knowledge helps control it. and sometimes it's hard to control hatred but all the same at the end of the bad trade that I have for it, every time I feel bad when I'm trading I sit back relaxed then tell myself I can do it and it reaches some point that I have to go back and be able to make a success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 975 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)