+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 975 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when transacting, we don't have to always monitor the graph ... see the surrounding environment so that the mind is fresh and can do better analysis ... ideas are everywhere ... to control your emotions, don't be too busy with activities from the graph .. determine target, and if you meet, immediately leave mt4 ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are a difficult part of being controlled by traders. Many people who have failed in forex trading because they cannot control your emotions. Actually, we can control emotions when trading is consistent with the plans we make. If for example we lose today, we accept it with pleasure and do not become a burden because tomorrow there is no profit. and Control of emotions is a very important patient that is very important for every trader. Greed is very dangerous for every trader in this forex trading market to survive in this field. Every new trader becomes greedy to make money in a short time or make big money to take big risks. They definitely make a loss. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In controlling my emotions I made my own trading rules. And the list of rules that I wrote and my big stick on the wall next to my computer. So I always remember and always try to obey. But if the emotions affect foreign forex problems, then I won't trade that day. and Emotion, how to control because it is aasan nahi hota hay specifically jo newbie hay uske liye to impossible jaysa he hay. leken aagar koi curry mehnat karta hay or practice karta hay tab you may hay leken uske liye bohot work hard because parta hay. You sir, straw baat samay ki.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with that, but for me, I think forex is the hardest job in the world, not the second, because I still don't try other jobs or businesses so I think forex is the hardest job for me and if we want to control our emotions so we must have good knowledge and good experience because good knowledge and good experience will bring us more confidence and are sure to say it will help our trade.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sensation will usually lead to a path that will be unfair. It is impossible for people to create income through feelings. We have to find words to generate income from itself. Is there something in Forex trading to generate reliable income. and emotions always come to the road as a barrier to trade. Because of emotions we cannot make the right decisions so we have to control our emotions. The best way to control is to watch movies simultaneously with trade.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that you can handle your mind effectively must find out plus useful experiences, to help you handle your thoughts well when dealing. just because it doesn't affect the mental variables in your success across all currency trading companies. and emotions help make traders retribution when they decline, they certainly won't admit while their income is lost because of that their mindset starts to be unsure and wants to take their income away instantly.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders want to get the huge income from this market and they trade with emotion which is dangerous for your account , many traders loose their money and then they become emotional , traders must control over their emotions , they should change their trading strategy and and should trade with low risk and that is good for the traders .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 Times in 3,697 Posts
    you do not have any control over what you do or do not chew you have to do a lot of work for a person who has a lot of money but i do not know what to do in the business but i do not know how to control myself if you want to sell a work or buy a bonfire you can do a lot of work but you can do a lot of work in this country

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-04)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum emotional trading kar dete hain to forex trading say earn keya hua paisa bhi loss ho sakta hai humare liye acha hota hai emoioanl control karke trade karen

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-04), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 975 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)