+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 975 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that best method to management emotions is actually to behave whenever we really truly come to sense good trading close to the day when making u daily objectives. Unwind and appreciate. Cease to function if theyre lost constantly during the actual day and appreciate a good movie to change u mood and return to shopping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that emotions are the part of the human being and the only trader can control their emotions who are experienced. The new trader should try to avoid from emotions and greed as far as possible, this is not a good sign for the beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree. It must be a man's strong feelings and emotions together with the ability to think we are different animals. When it should be more important to deal with how to control bad emotions and good use of emotions.
    The hardest thing is overconfidence. How to overcome the clear just good management.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, you have to control your greed, excitement, excitement, panic or worry about the trader's account without a foothold. But the traders are also people. So, obviously, we have to find a solution either by controlling these emotional life or limiting its influence. Therefore, the first advice given to traders is always started with a small amount. Reduce our risk and reduce our emotions and help us stay calm and long to achieve our goals. A logical practice, then intense is the best long-term career tip for job tips.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that controlling emotions in forex trading is quite hard as we are always expecting to gain profit in every trade. But we can avoid that by always preparing ourselves for the things that we know are inevitable, which is losses of course. When you know you are about to lose, prepare yourself already.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that the way that you Can trade Clear your min is that you have to to is that trade and make good money you have to know what you have to is that make a demo account that you can trade with very well before you do something that you not sure with

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that to control your emotions you Having a plan, following the plan and most important of all----believing in the plan are better ways to control emotions because you've anticipated what you're going to do based on what the market does. If you make enough trades, you'll buy tops and sell bottoms. The plan keeps the losses from getting too big.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein emotions ko control karna itna easy nhi hota hai dear mostly forex trading mein jab hamen emotions ki wajah se loss hota hai to phar samjh ati hai k hamen trading mein emotion ko nhi lany hai

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we need to train our trading psychology to makes us able to control our emotion. If we trade and practice everyday, i think we will know the good way to control our emotion in our trading. We can control our emotion if we practice to be calm, to be relax, to be patiences and to be discipline

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's easy if we manage your emotions according to your trading management. The psychological factors of trading are the basis for determining the success of the dealer, so you must remain calm and focused. Especially if you have a question floating, you will face a lot of loss of panic and fear of the state. Forex successful traders are those who are successful in the spirit of foreign exchange, although the money is not great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 975 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)